Die Trying - Micro stakes 40$ to 1000$

• 36 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He keekkini,

welcome to the challenge - how is it going in the first day? Where and what are you going to play?
      Looking forward to your updates here in the blog and in our reporting thread: Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread

CU,SvenBe
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      I started now at party poker, playing nl2 6max. They made so generous offer that I had to accept it :f_biggrin:
      Its going pretty standard for now, lots of fishes in partys Casual tables and Im having hard time folding preflop. Should be more tighter with these guys.
      Im enjoying partys missions with cash rewards as Im currently half way through with pocket pairs, that 25$ would give my BR huge boost :P I think that I have better time to play at weekend so theres not much to tell result-wise now.
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Wasn't too much playing at NL2 and ended up in NL4 most of it.

Hands tracked: 6249
      Roll movement: +39,63
      Current roll: 78,26$
      Weeks in challenge: 1

This week I will aim for lower volume and bigger winnings :f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Your start is very good I think. So I’m not sure you will improve your winnings more by playing less. You can expect on long run that you need to play more to kill the variance or you playing to many tables at the same time last week.

Good luck with your challenge to reach the 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Your start is very good I think. So I’m not sure you will improve your winnings more by playing less. You can expect on long run that you need to play more to kill the variance or you playing to many tables at the same time last week.

Good luck with your challenge to reach the 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      Thanks, last week went very well I have to agree.
      Yes, I was multitabling too much and I was losing focus pretty fast = spews. So thats what I meant with lower volume - higher winnings. More spesific; higher WR :P
      I wish myself good luck too. Im pretty sure that I will get atleast that 25$ from pocket pair mission, since Im missing only deuces :f_thumbsup:
      Then I have to start hunt the winning final hands....
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      No pocket deuces for hero yet, its pretty frustrating to hunt down that last hand. Nothing special at the tables, im a couple bins up this week after 1k hands and been reading some basic articles.
      But! In irl Hero got invited to some home game tourney next saturday, 10€ buy-in with re-entry and atm theres gonna be atleast 35players(pretty much recreational ppl taking alcohol). I can smell the money and since I have to be sober cause of baby sitting at sunday morning, i gotta have some equity there :D im really looking forward to it. Lets get ready to gambooool!
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Hope we can keep this up all week :f_o:
      Even got the deuces to showdown as winning hand and that means 25$ reward :f_drink:
      So now we are hunting for final hands :f_cool:

• msnek
      msnek
      Silver
      Where do you play ?
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Originally posted by msnek
      Where do you play ?
      partypoker, 6max nl4
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Had a great day yesterday, was 1100bbs up until i ran couple bins to top of ppls range and tilted 4bins more to everybody:( well, atleast it was winning day 5bins up and roll is looking good.
      I made some sort of plan to start shots at nl10 when my roll reaches 210$ but before that I will finish some partys missions to get deposit bonus, maybe it will help me to get rid of nl4.
      Progress with final hands mission is 7/8, so im only missing straight flush now wich means that next straight flush maybe worth of 25$:)
      Ah, irl tourney starts 14:30 today, cant wait!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Well done yesterday and good luck in the tournament today :gl:
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Hands tracked: 10 227
      Roll movement: +86,01$
      Current roll: 164,27$
      Starting roll: 38,63$
      Weeks in challenge: 2
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      After chatting partypoker live support(few times) I decided to cash out my roll. Nothing big, its just that software did not work as I would wanted to. Missions won't complete and theres lot of problems with handhistory. Im a bit disappointed since the games were ûber soft and platform was pretty nice.
      Well, I did leave 8$ to party, if missions start to work properly and I can get some extra free cash out there ;) And made 30$ deposit to Pokerstars, I will give zoom a chance to build my roll :P
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by keekkini
      Had a great day yesterday, was 1100bbs up until i ran couple bins to top of ppls range and tilted 4bins more to everybody:( well, atleast it was winning day 5bins up and roll is looking good.
      I made some sort of plan to start shots at nl10 when my roll reaches 210$ but before that I will finish some partys missions to get deposit bonus, maybe it will help me to get rid of nl4.
      Progress with final hands mission is 7/8, so im only missing straight flush now wich means that next straight flush maybe worth of 25$:)
      Ah, irl tourney starts 14:30 today, cant wait!
      How ended your irl tournament?
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Well, since I haven't write about it, not good :D managed to triple my stack at beginning but then i got card dead and busted just before final table JJ vs AK. But I had a great night out and thats most important I guess:)
      Been zooming now at stars, going pretty well, gotta post some giraffe when i get home tonight.
    • RUMBLEINTHEJUNGLE
      RUMBLEINTHEJUNGLE
      Bronze
      get rich or die trying aiight
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Dunno what is happening to my red line now, I want it up :P
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Hands tracked: 19 970