Best for RakeBack

• CSB4Design
      Hi All

Can i have your opinions please?

I have been playing FR FL on Party Poker and with some success but many fish really kill my major hands but still in profit.

Which site do you think offer the best for us players, RakeBack could play a vital role in profit! So where should I be playing?

• 2 replies
    • opal99
      Hi CSB4Design;

It depends on what limit you play and how many hands/month. If you play less, then FullTilt has probably the best offer with their direct rakeback offer, but if you play a lot and/or higher limits (2/4+ or maybe 1/2+), you should consider PokerStars, because of their VIP program.

SuperNova on Stars > rakeback on FT

I don't know much about other sites except Titan is way behind (my opinion) and new Party VIP system is slightly underdog to Stars.

Other players should tell you more ;)
    • Amirapuato
      Party's new VIP system offers you about 30% rakeback while playing 0.5/1 (FR or SH) using the option "Buy-a-Bonus", but then it drops to 15% when playing 1/2.

According to NOT official information, Titan's NEW VIP system would offer you between 25% and 45% rakeback at any level, but this is highly dependent on your frequency and volume of play.