Cashback is replaced by rake race?

• 17 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Y, I am asking too.
      They joined prima now, so enough tables for everyone,but is it replaced?
    • gggeorgio
      gggeorgio
      Bronze
      It says pretty clearly on the ladbrokes site that the rakeback is replaced by the rake races. The races look pretty good though, I think it could potentially mean more bonus than the old rakeback, but I'm just guessing.
    • mrjorisa
      mrjorisa
      Bronze
      The rake race doesn't look as good as the rakeback.. I don't know though cus I haven't tried playing of ladbrokes but my monthly rakeback at FTP is like the prize for the top 300 or so already and I don't think I would generate enough rake to finish that high in the race.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Will I still receive Cash Back payments in January?

No – The Ladbrokes $1,000,000 Rake Race replaces the Cash Back promotion and is designed to provide you with greater rewards than you received under the Cash Back Promotion.
      Y, and that sux.Although, I see that the first one has made only 700 points(thats like 35$ rake, and we're the 4th already?).
      Can somebody from PS update the bonus details?
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      according to todays table, i will get $600, which is not bad imo. :D
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Here's a reply I got from Ladbrokes.
      With regard to your query, please do not confuse " Player Points " for "
      Rake Race Points " they are two completely different things, currently
      you can earn player points at the rate you described on our MTT and STT
      tournament, Rake Race points however are earned on our cash tables at
      the rate of 1 point for every $4 you rake.
      So its gonna be massive leaderboard and you need massive rake to take a good prize.
      We want our cashback back LOL!
      The site now sucks for new customers.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'll try to get the exact details and will update the bonus information as soon as I do.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hi guys,

I'll try to get the exact details and will update the bonus information as soon as I do.

Best regards
      SoyCD

Hello,
      Due to the recent changes in Ladbrokes poker(they replaced the cashback with a rakerace leaderboard), I would like to be asured that I'll still benefit from the same bonus(100% up to 1000$) before I transfer my bankroll to the new site.I would be gratefull if you update the bonus information on the page too, as misunderstandings can occur.
      Thank you in advance,
      ==============
      Dear darkonebg,

We do not have any information about a new bonus on Ladbrokes. I´m aware of the new "Ladbrokes $1,000,000 Rake Race" but I cannot tell you anything about new conditions for PokerStrategy users so far. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
      Jeff
      I'll be very thankfull if you do that Soy, Jeff is clearly of no use.Why does this ticket system even exist?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      For the moment it actually does look like the Network Move will also affect all PokerStrategy players meaning the 1 Million Rake Race will replace the cashback.

I am just getting confirmation from the affiliate management and will then get a news made and the conditions updated.

We should also try to calculate how this affects a player and how much rake you need in order to benefit from the rake race. I'm guessing its very +EV for high volume players and bad for the mid-level rakers who won't make it into the top ranks.

I'll keep you posted.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm also interested in ladbrokes lately. I asked the ticket support what will happen if I don't get enough points to clear the bonus. Will I receive a part of it which I cleared or I get nothing. Well I'm still wondering even after the answer...

Dear nvelev, According to our instructions you get $1 per 30 Player Points. In the end you will get the amount you have cleared within 30 days. Best regards, Jeff

Soy could you please make this clear for me.
      Thank you!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nvelev
      Hi,
      I'm also interested in ladbrokes lately. I asked the ticket support what will happen if I don't get enough points to clear the bonus. Will I receive a part of it which I cleared or I get nothing. Well I'm still wondering even after the answer...

Dear nvelev, According to our instructions you get $1 per 30 Player Points. In the end you will get the amount you have cleared within 30 days. Best regards, Jeff

Thank you!
      Hello nvelev,

The bonus is paid out in 1 lump sum - that means you have to clear the entire bonus to get anything. If you don't make it you won't get any bonus.

This is why I would only recommend the bonus to players who know they can put in the volume to clear it. Its a very nice bonus - but you really need to know you can do it beforehand.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Originally posted by nvelev
      Hi,

Thank you!
      Just be advised that 30000 points according to my calculations equals $1800 rake, so be sure you can make that in a month period.
      You can always deposit less depending on the limit you play.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by erptech
      Just be advised that 30000 points according to my calculations equals $1800 rake, so be sure you can make that in a month period.
      according to mine its even like 2k rake.BTW that community chat doesnt work. I wrote you like 2 days ago :D
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by erptech
      according to mine its even like 2k rake.BTW that community chat doesnt work. I wrote you like 2 days ago :D
      i responded 2 hours ago i think by now you should've gotten the message
    • mrjorisa
      mrjorisa
      Bronze
      Hey erptech, couldnt send you a message through the community so shall just post this here.

I understand that you're currently clearing the 1k bonus on ladbrokes. Just wanna ask you personally if you would recommend playing at ladbrokes to clear the bonus. I'm currently playing NL50 SH on FTP about 4 tables, moving up to 8 once I'm done working on my game. Was wondering if I would be able to clear the 1k bonus within 30 days at NL50, generating about avg maybe 2k MGR at FTP a month (dont really have any real stats on pt3 yet as I've just moved to NL50 a week back). Any feedback/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Hey, mrjorisa, I've sent you message in the community thingy, but in case you didn't get it, I can say I would recommend Ladbrokes...
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      1000$ bonus is clearable on NL50 with constant play. I regret very much that I didn't deposit the whole amount :(