A beast playing spin and GO!

• Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Hello everyone !
      My name is Kamen I am 23 year old chemical engineer from Bulgaria . I start from 3$ spin and go and now I am playing mainly 30$ and 60$ games. I was thinking making 60$ my mainly limit this month but variance got me in the worst time and I gone back from 60s to 30s .
      My goals:
      -Playing 2-3 tables till I reach 100s .( When I start mass tabling I am improving mostly my B and C game and not working on my A game. Because of that I stuck on the same level for a long time)
      -Playing at least 25days in a month trying to reach 2000 games per month .
      -At least 1,5 hours a day studying .(This include session reviews , working with coffee calcs creating new ranges , Working on my 3way game with icimizer 2 )
      -3 time fitness/running per week .
      -Attack 60s soon as possible this month .

I will upload some graphs otherwise this blog will be super boring .:f_p:
      Graphs for 30s will be from spinlyzer because of the rake changes will be hard for me to select them in PT4.

15s

30s

60s

Why I am making a blog in English section?
      For professional poker player I need to improve my english skills ,because most of the videos ,coaching and all kind of poker stuff is in English .
      I am hoping to become more productive with this blog .
      I will be happy to answer if you have any questions.
      My pokerstars screen name is ppartyanimal , I was young and drunk when I made it .. :f_ugly:

some hands from this month :
      https://www.weaktight.com/h/57090a73d3904329188b4794

https://www.weaktight.com/h/57090bc2d3904333678b46c7?simple=1

Good luck on tables!:s_thumbsup:
  • 66 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      Good luck sir ! :f_drink:
    • VaskataBuci
      VaskataBuci
      Bronze
      Cheers mate! Good luck with the challenges!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Decent results and that in a variance game like the spin & go’s.
      Good luck with reaching the $100 limit :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Yea could be decent though . Last few months like a said I got a terrible swing and this pull me back for going on higher limits . Its more about that when i run bad i start cutting down my VPIP from different positions and don't make some times 3 barrel when is needed because of the coolers I got all month.

This is my graph overall past few months

With this small volume it is normal to have swings like that.

This gift can show u enough "expectation vs reality" in my life.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      On a smallish sample size like 2,6k its part of the game, but I expect you get back in the green sooner or later. It looks like your older graphs are removed now. Maybe it’s an idea to drag your screenshot in your post next time. So your pictures will be automatic uploaded.
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Yea for now on I will upload them directly on the forum.
      What do u think of this graphs and gifs is it better to post them without spoilers ?

Thanks for the feedback !
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Hey guys half month pass and it is time for short update.

About volume goal i am on the half of it 1059 games with 41 chip ev on average buy in 33$. Haven t played many 60s yet I want to build my confidence again.I am working on it with reading some books for resolving mental issues .

A graph past few days .

Illuminati confirm

Anyway no lazy weekend for me have to grind!

GL on tables!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by Kamen992
      Yea for now on I will upload them directly on the forum.
      What do u think of this graphs and gifs is it better to post them without spoilers ?

Thanks for the feedback !
      I don’t think it matters too much, but I don’t think you need a spoiler for gifs.
      Originally posted by Kamen992
      Hey guys half month pass and it is time for short update.

About volume goal i am on the half of it 1059 games with 41 chip ev on average buy in 33$. Haven t played many 60s yet I want to build my confidence again.I am working on it with reading some books for resolving mental issues .

A graph past few days .

Illuminati confirm

Anyway no lazy weekend for me have to grind!

GL on tables!
      Nice graph with the eye. Hopefully you will build a new pyramid, but then it isn’t going down like the last 1.
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Update will come soon . Like a long member of SpinBeasts I can invite people in our stable .IF someone want to play professional have good English skills can write me a personal message . You have 3 personal coaching session every month .
      Who are we?

Spinbeasts staking is the most inventive, professional, and fair Spin&Go stable in the world. Our organization is the best in the world because we have the best team which consists of the top level coaches, genius programmers, highly organized managers...etc

We offer our most hardworking members lots of opportunities that you cannot find anywhere else. In fact we give out percentages from our stable to quite a few of our current and former students who now work for and are equity holders in SpinBeasts staking.

Everyone who joins our team is also given the opportunity to become a backer and have horses under their name as well, potentially earning a very nice side income by simply referring friends to join the team.

Why should you join our team?

• We offer the absolute best coaching systems, motivational support, mental game and productivity training from well experienced experts.

• Every member also recieves a free copy of bighusla's Spin&Go Video Pack http://www.spinbeasts.com/#!bighuslavideopack/c66t

• Every member also receives a free copy of the SpinBeasts Spin&Go Hudpack http://www.spinbeasts.com/#!spinhud/c4iz

• 24/7 Technical support

• We constantly have lots of promotions going on for members of our stable. Such as leader-boards with nice cash prizes, races where u win free money every month and a big multiplier promotion where if one of our members hits a big multiplier and wins it, every member in the stable will get a share out of OUR part of the split!

• We offer by far the absolute best and most fair Spin&Go Staking deals available anywhere

• Our revolutionary reward system ensures that our best and hardest working members are constantly receiving deal upgrades and bonuses!

• We know that spins are a very swingy game so in addition with full financial poker backing we also offer loans to our members when needed. So if you are having a tough time paying your rent after having a few rough months or if u need presents for Christmas, or you need money for any other reason we have your back!
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Happy Eastern to all
      My goals:
      -Playing 2-3 tables till I reach 100s .( When I start mass tabling I am improving mostly my B and C game and not working on my A game. Because of that I stuck on the same level for a long time) - A game is fine now working how to stay focused more time on A game .
      -Playing at least 25days in a month trying to reach 2000 games per month . 2102 games this month
      -At least 1,5 hours a day studying .(This include session reviews , working with coffee calcs creating new ranges , Working on my 3way game with icimizer 2 )
      Here i didnt work every day but when i work, i work more than 1,5 hour. I bought some regs hands make some database in PT4 how the regs are playing vs 0regs,1regs,2regs .. trying now to steal something to improve my ranges .
      -3 time fitness/running per week . I started gym .Went there 3 times in a week but i done only basic exercises and mainly cardio now I can start building program for burning some weight IF some 1 knows good websites with exercises or videos i will be very happy to check them.

-Attack 60s soon as possible this month . Delayed for now dont want to play there for now because variance is so huge and I dont want to stuck down loosing alot of buyins when i dont feel that I am making the best decisions there . I will try to improve my strategies using the regs hands .

I was going great but after 30k hands really huge swing on 30s lost around 100 buyins and month went to BE . On 25 April with other pokerstrategy members gone drinking and playing cards at the pub it was super fun. We all were experts and overall VPIP on the table was 95% :f_tongue: after 5 hours of drinking and playing cards i go home drunk and with some profit :f_thumbsup:
      Last few days Easter is coming here and it was only parties and discos ,because of that my volume stayed at 2,1k not 2,5k or more . I am not sure next month goals for now because I have to go to my family and help them will write as soon as decide what they are going to be .

• Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Hey guys decided this month to make a challenge to play only 15s with 4 tables .I will put a bit more volume because of the many day off that I get to myself . To try prove that 15s are soft and u cna make a lot of money with mass tabling . I found it sometimes really boring because there are mainly fishes and regs are just comfortable for playing . Target volume is 2,5k+ if i had 42 inch screen i could try 6 tables but on my 24 inch will be painful for my eyes .I will be very please if i make 60 chipev+ at the end of the challenge .
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Hey guys for me this month is almost over I played 1800 games . I couldn't play 15s only it is super boring so I mixed with some 30s and 60s my average chipev for 15s 1300 games was 59 chipev and for 500 games on 30s with 58 chipev. I am happy with the result on 15s it could be better just yesterday every fish/reg had better hand than me but u can't do anything about that.
      Anyway good luck on tables through the new month .

I found out that I had exams in the university and couldn't play all days because I had to study ... that is why I couldn't play more . :f_cry:
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      hey ,
      Enough about poker this days lets talk a bit for last month overall .
      I changed my diet and started my fitness program now i have day to day challenges there . I started this program .I fell very motivated if us start fitness now I don't recommend it because of the overall hard exercises for beginners in it . I started to eat a lot quinoa exchange of the rise ,not only because it have more vitamins in it but I like the taste . I added a lot of bananas ,eggs,fish,chicken,protein shakes Carnivor with beef.I eat a lot vegetables because here in Bulgaria is the season now so there are a lot fresh and cheap things in the market . So I add tomatoes,cucumber, carrots, mushrooms ,broccoli , potatoes maybe few more .Thinking of getting some BCAA's and glutamine for first time but not sure for witch company to chose .I am at day 6 so will keep you update for the program at the end .

Now lets talk a bit for poker .This days I am running like shit and this is holding me back to attack the 100s because if I start running there the same way I am not playing in some sort of EV groups and it will be very stressful and unmotivated to play poker.
      I coached few players and help them to reach some kind of potential it work really well for them but for later I have to improve my English skills a lot . A lot of players use different type of strategies but not really sure why they are doing some certain stuffs like limp stabbing , when is good to limp stab ,on what flops are good stabs ,when is better to make a Delay stab , what turn card is good to continue or betting ,what sizing we have to choice and different stuffs like that .
      My goal now is to reach the poker goods and hope I start run good or hit some good multiplier still waiting them though ,and attack the 60s and 100s .
      IF this don't work I will find a alternative way to gain some income and will attack those limits anyway .
      This will be all for today good luck on tables and don't be afraid to say hello if you meet me :f_thumbsup: .
      Bronze
      Post more Sir :)
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Hey mate I will try to post more often.

This month I was attending to a wedding . It was really fun but miss two days travelling and two days hangover .. I start playing 60s but I don't run good in multipliers at all so am considering what to do for now . Playing 4 tables and trying to make them 6 for 30s and play more than 3k games per month . I have good chipev to play 60s but swings are brutal there reg ratio is awful almost not fish tables .My girlfriend is going to Doichland for few month in student exchange program with the university so I try to give her more attention with everything this month . Here in Bulgaria is super hot this days like 40 degrees in 70% of the days, perfect moment to go to black sea ,but I will have to stay in the capital till the end of the month . I will try to update often but same time not so often because it will be boring for most of the people to read .
      all games

overall ChipEV

This year results in spinlyzer if i keep with the good run I might catch the red line :f_love:

This is the game distribution this year so few 25x and still no 10k ... rigged :f_confused:

I still learn a lot of new things and do a lot of coaching to improve my self and I think working on ur game constant is the only way to be good at this.
      Good luck on tables!
    • Schrader69
      Schrader69
      Silver
      sub glgl
    • MBrandolini
      MBrandolini
      Bronze
      good work...post more😉 ...and GL!
    • MBrandolini
      MBrandolini
      Bronze
      Hi..i'm italian player..if you can..what strategy to use for pocket pairs(22-77) in 3 handed whit + 15bb? Versus fish open raise x2?
      Sorry for my bad English :(
    • Kamen992
      Kamen992
      Bronze
      Versus unknown and without any HH I 3bet all in all 22-TT because it is + EV over population tendencies . IF there are dead money like btn raise sb call it is 100% all in with 22-JJ. IF BTN fold sb open raise I shove all 22-99 . For those kind of questions u can easily calculate them in http://www.icmpoker.com/ u can do 5 free calculation for 1 day , u can see what cards u can shove vs villain opening range ,of course some hands have better expectation for 3bet non all in or just calling etc.. For shoving is also important the multiplier because some people become tighter .