Unibet account

• WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      Hello there!

Im new over here, so, im sorry if im posting this on the wrong place.I have a question and i hope that someone can help me.Yesterday i create an account on Unibet, using the links provide on this site, but, im not so sure if i "upload" ( dont know how to explain it better) my unibet account correctly, i mean, in that box where they ask you to put your nickname, im not sure i done this correctly, so, i did this today.My question is, is it possible to know if i have done it correctly? If my unibet account is already linked to my pokerstrategy account, cause i would like to participate at the race rake and thats stuff.

Thanks!

( sorry for my english, im from Brazil, not a native speaker :P )
  • 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Welcome to PokerStrategy WilliamCezar2016 :)

Your English is very good and I understood you perfectly.

Click the arrow from top right of this page (next to your user name). Then click "profile settings". There you should have a list of poker rooms and next to Unibet you should have this text "Your account has been correctly tracked and you will receive StrategyPoints for your play."

If you don't have this, you can write a ticket to PokerStrategy's support. Go here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/ and click "open a new ticket".
    • WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your help.

Here is what i got "We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days." With my unibet account.
      And with my Netbet account, it is everything ok: "Your account has been correctly tracked and you will receive StrategyPoints for your play."
      So, i think i just have to wait a couple days right?

Thank you again!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey WilliamCezar2016,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

My guess is the same, wait a couple of days as we may not have received notification from Unibet. You should also be able to find out from Unibet's support whether your account is linked to us.

If it hasn't changed after 2 or 3 days, then I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      No answer untill now...Just this:

"This poker room did not report any StrategyPoints until now. Please check on your StrategyPoints page if there's already data available for the last days. Sometimes it takes several days before the points are reported to us. Only if no points appear, despite data being reported, should you contact our customer support."

So, i guess im going to open a ticket now.

Thanks!
    • Post removed