Problem with the HUD in the Replayer

• Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Bronze
      1º What`s the diffence between TOT4bet (raise 3bet) and 4bet Range, beacuse I have both stats but it seems like they measure diferents things :f_eek: It has a relationship with the sqz?¿

2º There is a way to hide the cards when i the replay the hands¿?

3º Where i can change the HUD that appear in the replay¿?
  • 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      If I have understood correctly, total 4bet tells you how often villain 4bets when he faces a 3bet.
      4bet range tells you how big part of his pfr range that actually is. Meaning if he raises pre flop only 10% and he 4bets 10% of the time when faced a 3bet his actual 4bet range is 1%.

Yes. In the replayer you have options in bottom left corner. There is "show known hole cards" and "show hero hole cards".

I have the same box than I have in the tables at top right corner. I can switch HUDs from there.
    • Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      If I have understood correctly, total 4bet tells you how often villain 4bets when he faces a 3bet.
      4bet range tells you how big part of his pfr range that actually is. Meaning if he raises pre flop only 10% and he 4bets 10% of the time when faced a 3bet his actual 4bet range is 1%.

Yes. In the replayer you have options in bottom left corner. There is "show known hole cards" and "show hero hole cards".

I have the same box than I have in the tables at top right corner. I can switch HUDs from there.
      Hello, I still had a problem with the replayer hand. The box that you say it dosen't appear, i dont know why :/
    • Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Bronze

I saw videos in where the people change the HUD from a box from there but in my case that box it dosent appear
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      This box is called the "Table Hud". You have probably disabled it in your Hud.
      Check Hud Settings -> General Settings -> Common Steetings -> Show Table Hud for your Hud.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD
    • Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      This box is called the "Table Hud". You have probably disabled it in your Hud.
      Check Hud Settings -> General Settings -> Common Steetings -> Show Table Hud for your Hud.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD
      You solve my problem again ! Thanks!