This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem with the HUD in the Replayer

• Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Diamond
      1º What`s the diffence between TOT4bet (raise 3bet) and 4bet Range, beacuse I have both stats but it seems like they measure diferents things :f_eek: It has a relationship with the sqz?¿

2º There is a way to hide the cards when i the replay the hands¿?

3º Where i can change the HUD that appear in the replay¿?
  • 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      If I have understood correctly, total 4bet tells you how often villain 4bets when he faces a 3bet.
      4bet range tells you how big part of his pfr range that actually is. Meaning if he raises pre flop only 10% and he 4bets 10% of the time when faced a 3bet his actual 4bet range is 1%.

Yes. In the replayer you have options in bottom left corner. There is "show known hole cards" and "show hero hole cards".

I have the same box than I have in the tables at top right corner. I can switch HUDs from there.
    • Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Diamond
      Originally posted by la55i
      If I have understood correctly, total 4bet tells you how often villain 4bets when he faces a 3bet.
      4bet range tells you how big part of his pfr range that actually is. Meaning if he raises pre flop only 10% and he 4bets 10% of the time when faced a 3bet his actual 4bet range is 1%.

Yes. In the replayer you have options in bottom left corner. There is "show known hole cards" and "show hero hole cards".

I have the same box than I have in the tables at top right corner. I can switch HUDs from there.
      Hello, I still had a problem with the replayer hand. The box that you say it dosen't appear, i dont know why :/
    • Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Diamond

I saw videos in where the people change the HUD from a box from there but in my case that box it dosent appear
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      This box is called the "Table Hud". You have probably disabled it in your Hud.
      Check Hud Settings -> General Settings -> Common Steetings -> Show Table Hud for your Hud.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD
    • Smhas93
      Smhas93
      Diamond
      Originally posted by netsrak
      This box is called the "Table Hud". You have probably disabled it in your Hud.
      Check Hud Settings -> General Settings -> Common Steetings -> Show Table Hud for your Hud.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2831/Table+HUD
      You solve my problem again ! Thanks!