I´m not here to take part, i´m here to take over! (Micros)

• TheNotoriousPoker
      TheNotoriousPoker
      Basic
      Hi Guys,

my name is Tim and i´m from a country in europe, i´m 27 years old and startet to play poker round about 1 1/2 years ago. Mainly just for fun. I tried nearly all games and also done the donkey stuff already, play too high, spew a ton after tillting and so on, most of you will know it yourself. Yes i watched some videos and read some stuff but all semi-serious and didn´t get the head really going by doing so. Now i want to take it a bit more serious and see if i can take over and made some extra $$ with something i really enjoy.

I will start playing NL2 FullRing on Pokerstars for the start. I will start with about 25 Buy-ins, i think thats okay for NL2 + Fullring. Why i write this blog? I will just motivate myself and will have a exchange/meet with some other Players and will improve as quickly and good as i can. I will start to focos on the beginner section on Pokerstrategy and pick up some stuff and try it out and see if it works and try to improve that way for the start.

The first two session went great and i could book already a nice profit, i know its short term and so on but i better start like this then the other way around. I will focos on playing regular tables and mix in from time to time one zoom table, if i feel like it.

810 Hands
      + $7.72

Maybe post some graphs later in the thread after a good sample.

Greets

PS: Not here to take part, here to take over! :f_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Tim

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s nice to see that you have started a blog about your adventure on the full ring cash game tables.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If you are bronze you can post pictures without help.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and improving your game :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Sailer85
      Sailer85
      Bronze
      Welcome, have fun and good luck at the tables.
    • TheNotoriousPoker
      TheNotoriousPoker
      Basic
      Hi Guys, quick update from myself. Played a good volume till now and i´m happy with the results so far. But maybe i will now change and will switch to 6-max because of the future. The full-ring tables are very rare and i think the higher it gets the fewer it gets. Yeah on Pokerstars there is a bounch of traffic but where else is enough traffic? So maybe switch sites and switch FR to 6max. Had a nice call with Fernando "Micros for a Living", really cool guy.

4684 Hands
      + $20,55