FL SH strategy artikelen zijn ze nog up-to-date?

• Sailer85
      Sailer85
      Bronze
      Ik heb nu 1 sessie om 0.10/0.20 FLHE SH tafels gespeeld (300-500 handen ong.) en ik heb gemerkt dat er op 10/20ct SH er erg veel Ax handen wordt gespeeld en dat als er een A op het board valt er 90% van de tijd iemand gehit heeft. ik ben me al aan het aanpassen tegen de mensen die een veel te A-heavy range hebben. Je kan deze villains erg goed lezen en makkelijk opgeven als er een A valt.

Ik ben op het moment aan het studeren om mijn SH-game wat te verbeteren en wat ik merk is dat de informatie die ik krijg ontzettend exploitabel is. De ranges die ik voorgeschoteld krijg zijn ontzettend A-heavy (vooral de 3b range).

Aangezien de SH strategie wordt aangeleerd om op .5/1 te beginnen vroeg ik me af wanneer deze voor het laatst gecontroleerd is en of dit nog actueel is...?
      Is zo'n range nog van deze tijd? Ik zou denken dat dit op 0.50/1 of hoger redelijk achterhaald is of zit ik hier helemaal mis?
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Sailer85

Originally posted by Sailer85
      I played 1 session on 0,10/0.20 FLHE SH (300-500 hands) and I have noticed that people playing a lot of Ax hands and if there is an Ace on the board that 90% of the time someone hits it. I changed my game to this players that playing to many Ace hands in there ranges. You can easy read these villains and give up when an ace comes up.

I’m studying on the moment to improve my SH game and I what I noticed that this info is very exploitable. The ranges I get served are very A-heavy (especially the 3bet range).

Since the SH strategy is taught to begin at .5 / 1, I wondered if it was last checked and whether it is still relevant...?
      Is such a range still today? I would think that at 0.50 / 1 or higher is quite outdated, or am I completely wrong.
      FYP. Not sure it was planned to post this on the English forum, but I have translate it for you.
      I have no clue when the last time was when these ranges are updated. So I bumped this for you to someone that could know this.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Sailer85
      Sailer85
      Bronze
      Sorry, I have been switching between Dutch and English forum, so must have mixed them up. Thnx for the translation.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Sailer85, sadly there is almost no interest in FL compared to NL, MTT & Spin&Go. So i am afraid that we won't really have any official videos or updates on articles on FL here - as we currently do not have any FL experts in the team except...:
      However what i can recommend is to have a look at CoreySteel, his blog and his Twitch-Channel.

Sorry to have no better news here,

SvenBe
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Thx SvenBe for a shoutout :)

Hey Sailer85. I haven't read PStrategy articles for many years now, so it's hard for me to say, if they are up to date or not. But if I had to guess, I'd say they are not, because games these days are way more aggressive. Saying all that, I still think you should be a winner at micros with TAG style that articles employ. Of course it would be better for you, if you learn the "proper" LAGTAG style :)

FL community here at PStrategy is small, but still pretty dedicated, so if you are not sure about some hands, just post them in hand discussion section and you'll get a reply for sure. I guess I could be a little bit more active there as well :)
      (edit: which i see you already did :f_drink: )

And of course you are welcomed to join us on Twitch livestreams.
    • Sailer85
      Sailer85
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yeah I saw your live stream and watched some youtube episodes of it. You have a way more agressive style than the articles teach. Just one point in your game I was curious about.

On little connected/drawy boards or on dry boards.
      You often cbet on the flop if you are the PF-agressor and give up c/f the T if he calls the Flop. However the other way around if you are not the PF-agressor you often call the flop to give up if he continues on the Turn.
      If other people handle about the same style would it not be more profitable to more often continue on the T as agressor?