Which program should i use?

• Spydis
      Spydis
      Bronze
      Hello for all,

Im not really often guest in forums but now have one question. I'm playing NL25 cash and tournaments with buy-in 11$ and less. Never before used any program to improvoe my play and played on my own :) was thinking that prgrams will do influence to my poker gaming in real. In last month realised that many ppl have programs and they have advantage vs me. So what can u offer in the begining, what programs are most usefull and easiest to use?

sorry for broken english and thanks for replys :)

p.s. playing in PokerStars
  • 1 reply
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi there.
      There are three main programs that help cashgamers(also good for tournaments ,but not so much).They track your opponent's played hands(tracker) and display them on the tables(HUD).
      Poker Tracker 3, Holdem Manager and Pokerstrategy Elephant.
      The last one is free for all PS members, maybe you should try it first.
      The first two are more powerfull though,and less buggy as elephant is still in developpement stage.They both have free trials, and the option to buy them after that. My personal preference goes to Holdem Manager, but its really a hard choice beetween the two.

Pokerstrategy Equillator - its another great software, designed to calculate your odds against a hand or a range of hands on a given board. A must for every poker player.