Mansion!!!

• antoniadis2
      antoniadis2
      Bronze
      I qualified through one of mansions poker strategy freerolls 2 days ago, the $11 buy in is about to start and i cant use my token to register? what a joke trying to take $11 from me!!!
  • 8 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Yes, nice "freeroll" idea.
    • aMazing33
      aMazing33
      Bronze
      Contacted them said we can use our ticket till 26th. Asked Y we just didn't get entered auto, but said we must register. Also e-mailed them on 2nd NO resonse.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey antoniadis2,

So you won a ticket to the tournament but couldn't use it ? That sounds strange - I will have to look into it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey antoniadis2,

So you won a ticket to the tournament but couldn't use it ? That sounds strange - I will have to look into it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      haha, it's completely standard on Mansion. i had this same issue today, and like 7 times before in the past few months (obv those weren't PS events, so w/e doesn't concern you guys too much).
    • nullius
      nullius
      Bronze
      Maybe this is a stupid question, but after i won the token for the Pokerstrategy Weekly Satellite on Mansion, i'm still supposed to pay 11$ to participate in the tournament? Why play the daily freerolls then, i could just buy-in? Can somebody please explain this to me, or are there some kind of technical problems with the registration? Thanks in advance for the answer!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nullius
      Maybe this is a stupid question, but after i won the token for the Pokerstrategy Weekly Satellite on Mansion, i'm still supposed to pay 11$ to participate in the tournament? Why play the daily freerolls then, i could just buy-in? Can somebody please explain this to me, or are there some kind of technical problems with the registration? Thanks in advance for the answer!
      Hello nullius,

This was an error on the Part of Mansion. They created the $11 tournament as a rebuy tournament which meant nobody could use their earned tokens :/

This should be fixed for future tournaments.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • antoniadis2
      antoniadis2
      Bronze
      Still not fixed and the next tournament is not far away! X(
    • petaraaa
      petaraaa
      Global
      Can somebody please tell me what is password for registering at mansion freeroll NOW???