quiz for getting 50 dollars free

• dena1301
      dena1301
      Basic
      i cant find quiz, it doesnt really pop up anywhere like it does on youtube links :/ i created my account, i did vertification(obviously) and now they want me chooose room but before that it should be quiz right or?
  • 7 replies
    • dena1301
      dena1301
      Basic
      plz help, where is quiz? i already solve lot of them so i wont probably earn too much here unless i got bad score :D but i think i will pass it easy
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dena1301,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

I suspect you have been viewing an old video as we no longer have the quiz. You should take advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed

• Jammaz
      Jammaz
      Bronze
      poker strategy offers $50 free on sign up but u only get $10 y is this plz help
    • Post removed

• Jammaz
      Jammaz
      Bronze
      my first post had nothing of a mention of a quizzes but states I mentioned it all am saying is I signed up on the promise of $50 free poker money chose coral coz have accounts at the other main poker rooms n believed you had to sign to a fresh brand did get a bonus of $10 but not $50 does anyone know y plz help resolve this as it's so annoying
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Janmaz,

The best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz