where to play HU?

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      HI all;

I'd like to work on my HU skills, but don't want to affect my SH bankroll on Stars. So, my question is:

Where should I play except PokerStars?

I can be tracked everywhere but InterPoker, so everything is acceptable as long as it works with PT3. I think about 0.5/1 as 1st limit, maybe 0.25/0.5, but it depends on rake, tables availability etc. I won't play many hands, because it's only side-project, so reasonable easy-to-clear bonus/bonuses or rakeback is substantial too.

So, what would you recommend me? And why?

Thank you very much!

edit: I forgot to mention I have account on Titan so their first deposit is not available for me anymore..
      edit2: no 1st deposit on Party too as I got my starting capital there.
  • 3 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi opqal99,

FTP should be good enough for this limit. PP has HU tables as well.

Why not playing at PokerStars with a second BR? Just create a new DB for your HU game and go for the BRM that PT3 tells you. (So you don't have to look at your real BR.)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hi opqal99,

FTP should be good enough for this limit. PP has HU tables as well.
      Yeah, I thought about FTP too (does PP have so low HU tables?): rakeback offer attracts me, but I'd like to know how it works on smaller sites like Everest, 888, Ladbrokespoker etc. Any HU possiblity there?

On the other side, I can use it to bonus whoring too (there're not enough 3/6+ tables on many smaller sites..)

Originally posted by ciRith
      Why not playing at PokerStars with a second BR? Just create a new DB for your HU game and go for the BRM that PT3 tells you. (So you don't have to look at your real BR.)
      There's story behind that (you'll get PM soon), but I will consider that when/if I start to play more hands as it will help my VIP status.. with only few short sessions per week it's not so important atm.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm PP has tables up to 5/10 so I guess they have 0,5/1 as well.
      They guarante 30% rakeback if you make 5000 points per month. Else it should be around 15-20% which is nice as PP should be more fishy than FTP.

I have no idea about the other sites.

The community feature has bugs for me so I don't use it very often (have to switch the browser ^^). I try to remember it later the week. :)