$25,00
      MP3:
      $14,70
      Hero:
      $44,90
      BU:
      $7,80

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:club: , J:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, BU calls $1,00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2,45) A:heart: , J:heart: , T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($4,45) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1,75, Hero calls $1,75.

River: ($7,95) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4,05 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7,95

ok first i did not very good by attempting stealing blinds with QJo. Its a marginal hand for stealing, and i know this. After flop i did 2 calls because thougth it can be +EV. And i need help to evaluate these calls using equilator.

What i did:
      1. i have entered my hand into CO position of the equilator and setuped handrange like 25% in the BU position uncheking some q9o like hands and checking suited connectors, poketpairs and so on (22+, A2s+, K5s+, Q9s+, J8s+, T8s+, 98s, 87s, 76s, 65s, 54s, A5o+, K9o+, QJo, T9o).

2. Entered flop cards.

3. Pressed equilate.

Equilator shows that i win in 53% of the cases. So flop call was ok, or no? I would guess that having A on the flop and button raising i cant win in 53% of the cases even against such loose player. How to use equilator correctly in such case?
  • 2 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well, you have a pair and a gutshot, you are ahead on the flop vs this loose range.
      Raising from CO with QJo is standart, not bad at all. The only problem is the shorty BU.
      Im cbetting this flop kinda big, and looking at his fishy stats, calling a shove.We're most likely ahead, and against Ax we have around 32% equity.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Well, you have a pair and a gutshot, you are ahead on the flop vs this loose range.
      Raising from CO with QJo is standart, not bad at all. The only problem is the shorty BU.
      Im cbetting this flop kinda big, and looking at his fishy stats, calling a shove.We're most likely ahead, and against Ax we have around 32% equity.
      AGree b/c on that flop is imo also the best line.
      If you start c/c then you should call him down, but I don´t see no reason doing that.