FTP Ironman Year End Bonus

• 12 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by mrjorisa
      Hey, was just wondering how will clearing the year end bonus for FTP directly affect our rakeback as I'm in for quite a hefty bonus this month.
      it won't affect your rakeback at all
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      are you sure? I seem to remember a discussion where the conclusion was that it will actually affect the rakeback.. I'm sure it was somewhere on the forum.. I'm also quite interested in the answer..
    • mrjorisa
      mrjorisa
      Bronze
      I remember reading somewhere that clearing bonuses would directly affect your rakeback, only question is how much? Does anyone know the exact figures here?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      some guy here received an email from ftp saying that this bonus won't affect the rakeback... but can't be sure when your talking about ftp staff :)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      how do you get this bonus? what do you ahve to do?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      to get bonus you should qualify at iron man in one month ... fot example you qualify as silver so your bonus is 50$ and you clear it by 0,05$ by 1FTP points

bronze 25$
      silver 50$
      gold 75$
      iron 100$

so if you qualifi in 3 month as iron and one as gold ... you end year bonus is 375$

so max bonus is 1200$ (12x100$)

hmm i dont know if it affect rakeback... but i think no ...we will see in next 4 days
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Somebody already said in a different thread that it is not supposed to affect rakeback. Too bad I only started palying at FT in December and didn't make the Ironman because went ou of town for the New Years Eve..
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      to get bonus you should qualify at iron man in one month ... fot example you qualify as silver so your bonus is 50$ and you clear it by 0,05$ by 1FTP points

bronze 25$
      silver 50$
      gold 75$
      iron 100$

so if you qualifi in 3 month as iron and one as gold ... you end year bonus is 375$

hmm i dont know if it affect rakeback... but i think no ...we will see in next 4 days
      does that mean I just need a certain amount of points, and they will automatically give me a bonus, or do I have to click somewhere? ( as in apply for it or tell them I want it)
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      the max bonus is 600$ since it covers the july-december period. There is another shot in july for the january-june period.

Kruppe, if you go on the "My promotion" web page, then click on "iron man promotion", in this page you have a link to "year end bonus status", which direct you to a page showing you how many FTP point you need to acquire to release the bonus (always good to have this information, for the full bonus it is 12000 points). The bonus will be automatically credited to your account when you have reached the desired amount of FTP points, or by the end of january, proportionnaly to the number of points you made in january.

Cheers.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by cindy1985
      the max bonus is 600$ since it covers the july-december period. There is another shot in july for the january-june period.

Kruppe, if you go on the "My promotion" web page, then click on "iron man promotion", in this page you have a link to "year end bonus status", which direct you to a page showing you how many FTP point you need to acquire to release the bonus (always good to have this information, for the full bonus it is 12000 points). The bonus will be automatically credited to your account when you have reached the desired amount of FTP points, or by the end of january, proportionnaly to the number of points you made in january.

Cheers.

I just read this on the website:
      'Remember, you must opt-in and participate in the Iron Man Challenge in December and reach Bronze, Silver, Gold or Iron status to qualify for the bonus.'

So I have to opt-in, whatever that means? And that's free rakeback-wise?

edit:

wtf? 'Congratulations, your play on Full Tilt Poker during the second half of 2008 (July through December) has earned you an Iron Man Year-End Bonus of $225.'

I guess it's automatic :)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo

nah it's only for the last 6 months of the year so max is 600$...

edit: gr8 hadn't read the whole thread before I posted lol :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Yea think like me. I can easily be at least silver each month by making those 50FTP 25 days per month and when go to holidays 20days 100FTPs. That makes 300$ for which i need 6k FTP in July. I mean making 6k FTP in July sucks big time :D Even if i am at home 3 weeks is to much.

Anyway IT DOESN'T AFFECT rake back. Is it BONUS after all.

Anyway i am losing lately quite a lot for my stakes at FTP. Just crazy times ;(