Netbet deposit

• WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      Hello!

I just made a 20 euros deposit at netbet using the code "FREE20", and i would like to know how long does it take to receive the bonus,because i just receive the 10 euros, but i think that on top of that im going to receive $10 right?
      "The first part consisting of $10 and €10 will be credited to your account directly, the remaining free €10 will be released 7 days after your deposit. The bonus money will appear in the bonus overview under "My Account" and you can start playing to release it straight away."
      I receive this first €10 but not the $10, and also, i didnt get instant silver status at pokerstrategy.

PS:My account is correctly linked to pokerstrategy, im receiving the pokerstrategy points normal.

Thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi WilliamCezar2016,

Can you tell me, where did you find that text you quoted above? Because I found only this.
      The first €10 will be released to your NetBet Poker account immediately and the remaining €10 will be credited 7 days after your deposit.
      That would mean you get only 2x10€, the first 10€ immediately and the second you get in one week and both should be in euros.

If your account is correctly tracked and you already got the first part of your bonus, you should receive that 100 strategy points giving you a silver status but it might take a while. When did you make this deposit?

la55i
    • WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      On this page:

https://www.pokerstrategy.com/netbet-poker/premium-upgrade/

I made my deposit a couple hours ago.

Thanks for your help!
    • la55i
      la55i
      That page looks quite old to me. My best guess is that you got somehow directed to an old page that is no more valid. To the best of my knowledge the promotion has been only 10€+10€ for quite some time. I'll look into this and let you know when I have more information.

What comes to the silver status, receiving those 100sp takes usually 2 to 3 days so nothing to worry about :)
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi WilliamCezar2016,

In this page you should find the correct information.
      You have got your first 10$ when creating your account at 09/04, right? Now it indeed looks like you will get 30$ more. You probably get it in chunks, not all at once. If you don't receive that money or are confused when and how much you will get next, you should contact NetBet customer support.

You should get your silver status at PokerStrategy in a few days :)

la55i
    • WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      Hello, thank you very mucho for your help,and i think that the page that i sent to you is still valid, because i just receive 10usd more!! :D So, i received the 10usd when i created my account, then i made a deposit of 20 euros and i received 10 euros instant and today 10usd more! This will be enough to keep me busy at the tables! Thank you again,i still didnt get silver status, as soon as i get it, i will post it here, just to let you know!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Looks like Silver has arrived. :appl: