What Videos Would You Like to See the Most?

• CollinMoshman
      CollinMoshman
      Coach
      Coach
      If you have any types of videos you'd like to see me make in the upcoming months, please feel free to post here and I will try to use all feedback.

Here are some options:

STTs
      MTTSNG
      Turbo MTT
      Spins
      Satellites
      ICM/Preflop Quiz
      Postflop Quiz
      Theme Videos, such as flatting 3bets IP
      Heads-up badugi with very deep stacks and no blind increases (Pokerstrategy's first 12 hour video)

My tentative plans for the next two videos are $27 hyper MTT win, and a theme video on heads-up postflop play. Would you guys like to see this?

What other formats and types of videos would you like for me to make?

Any suggestions appreciated!
  • 11 replies
    • nguyenductai
      nguyenductai
      Bronze
      Hi . im Tai , nice too meet you . Can you do a challenge Crushing HU hyper at micro to middle at pokerstar . Because i see a so much video old HU hyper but i think this obsolete . Thanks you ( Sorry my english very poor )
    • CollinMoshman
      CollinMoshman
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks for your suggestion Tai. I will make sure to do a HU hyper video soon, nice idea.
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      No other ideas? Tell us what you would like to see from Collin :f_cool:
    • AcesAlcantara
      AcesAlcantara
      Silver
      I would like to know more about opening ranges in FTs specially 3bet anallisys when ICM or Nash takes its rolls
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      36man Super KO hypers. :s_drink:
    • hellraiser22
      hellraiser22
      Bronze
      Turbo MTT
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      More twister videos please!

As far as multi-table goes, I'd be interesting to learn a bit more about how to adjust as the blinds change. For example, how to play differently at 25 BB compared to 40 BB.
    • chillipops
      chillipops
      Bronze
      I have an idea for a video, it may seem a bit wanting personally but id like to learn more about figuring in mindset and possibly known routes for moving up levels also something explaining the difficulties you've faced and how you went about sorting it out.
    • Economist95
      Economist95
      Basic
      I would like to see some 9-man STTs and I also would be interested in a Postflop Quiz.
      And I want to thank Collin for these great coaching every week, I really appreciate this :f_thumbsup:
    • CollinMoshman
      CollinMoshman
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks a lot for the suggestions, some very nice ideas here.

Aces: I will definitely make more MTT content and focus on final tables.

Nsavov: I have a video being made on the STT version of those games, and can make a future on the MTTSNG version (although the rake in some of these is pretty high!)

Hellraiser: Sounds good, I like that format a lot.

Redheater: Sure, I can make more Spin and Twister videos.

Chillipops: As a start, you've seen the coaching with Oomekatzooo right? I agree it would be nice to have a normal video on this topic too.

Economist: I haven't made as many 9man vids recently, agree that we need another ... and sure I can make another postflop quiz. Really glad you're enjoying the coachings :)
    • gunver79
      gunver79
      Bronze
      I'd like to see one with a more specific focus, for example betsizing. How does it vary with regard to opening ranges, board texture, number of players still in the hand, potsize etc.

If this already exists, then never mind. I've not yet finished watching all the past coachings. :f_biggrin: