2nd free capital and it was declined... ?

• ukulelee
      ukulelee
      Bronze
      Hello, a couple of days ago i got an email "You get free 103 USD
      Hi ukulelee, as an experienced poker player and member of PokerStrategy, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to 103 USD on 888poker."

This made me happy, since I have been out of poker tables for a long time and now decided to come back.

So I followed instructions step by step. Went to my PS account and then followed link to 888 at which there was a big sign on the right hand side "pokerstrategy.com" so i knew i was doing it right. Registered an account and since there was no pscode to be put I knew nothing could go wrong.

I tabbed & linked my 888 account to my PS profile, and thought it was settled.
      888 sent basic welcome note stating that account will be reviewed in 72h after which it will be available.
      And now i got an email from ps stating that:" Hi ukulelee, Unfortunately your free money transfer to 888poker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that." I mean how is that even possible ? I followed links from my ps profile and did exactly "by the book".

And there is no option to change it, like for real? If something malfunctions how is a customer to blame? That a site is not handled properly.??

Waiting for your explination.

Yours sincerely,

Toni
  • 2 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi ukulelee,

I'm sorry to hear that your free money transfer was declined.

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team. Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

While waiting for their reply, you could check out our bonus offers. Maybe you will find something interesting :f_thumbsup:

Regards

la55i
    • Post removed