over 500 tp vanished?

• RavinMic
      RavinMic
      Bronze
      Last night I joined into a NL10 cash game. When I started that game I checked my account and I had over 500 tp (not sure exact amount, but I know it was over 500). I played for an hour or so and earned 11.5 tp during my session. After I jumped out of the game, I checked my account again and my points balance read 11.5 tp. I clicked online support and a girl came on so I asked her why over 500 points had vanished from my account. She asked if I joined a points buy-in tourney, and I said "no, i play cash games". She said she'd check my account, and came back on and said that I've accumulated 524 tp since I opened the account. She asked if there was any thing else she could help me with. At this point I was lost, I told her that on my end it said I only had 11.5 tp. She didn't seem to offer any other explaination, so I thought maybe it was just a glitch, and I hoped it would fix itself by morning. Well I was wrong, it didn't. Just wondering if anyone else has had tp go missing, and if they might offer me a reason why.
  • 11 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      I lost over 5000 tp ( I think old tp).I'm going to talk with support. :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      We all lost previous TPs. I lost a bit over 30k ;(
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      This morning the new vip system kicked in and all points earnt before this morning have been removed, people who had a level of platinum or higher have been awarded couple of new points but that's it.
    • RavinMic
      RavinMic
      Bronze
      Ok, so this is expected? Wonder why the customer support girl didn't mention it. Must be stunned. That would explain why they disappeared right around midnight. Pretty petty of me, flippin out over 500 points when you guys lost 30k. You must be beside yourself. Thanks for the responses guys, didn't want to call them and flip right out and have them tell me that everyone but me knew about it. gl at the tables.
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      It's mentioned somewhere on their website, their motivation is the fact that you couldn't use those points anyway, so wether you had 2.5million (I've actually see a black member in the German forum who lost this amount) or 500 points, it wasn't worth anything, so no-one should miss them. :p

about support. They apparently are equally at a loss as the players they are trying to help about this new VIP program.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Yeah I lost well over 100K TP, will just have to rebuild the TP
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Also wiped out a pending bonus before expiry too.

Bad meet worse

Final Straw meet Camel's Back

ta tar Tight-an. Full (ya boots) Tilt for me from now on.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      You can add me to the list of unsatisfied Titan customers. I withdrew my BR from them a week or so before there new "VIP" program started. Wish I had chosen better when I first made the decision as I now have other accounts none of which are tracked here to pokerstrategy. At least I only lost about 3000 Titan points, sort of glad I slowed down my play there.
    • rowzee
      rowzee
      Bronze
      WHAT? Does this mean that to withdraw I'll have to start gathering those 2500tp ALL OVER AGAIN??? Am I ever going to get off this site? Shit.
    • RavinMic
      RavinMic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rowzee
      WHAT? Does this mean that to withdraw I'll have to start gathering those 2500tp ALL OVER AGAIN??? Am I ever going to get off this site? Shit.
      I don't think so, the customer support girl checked my account and said that I have accumulated 524 tp since I opened my account. My account in the program says I have 11.5. So even though my account doesn't say it, on their end I have 524 points. So I don't think we have to start over again. At least I hope not. I work full time and have kids, so it took me a month to earn the 500 I had.
    • Sholomo
      Sholomo
      Bronze
      I expected at least those 50k, 10k sit n gos and other stuff for clearing old points will stay even after new VIP launched but guess i was too optimistic and so I lost all my points :rolleyes: