About Cashout From Pstar

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hi PokerStrategy Community;
      I got 50$ capital from pstrategy and now I have 87.5$ and it seems I can cashout 37.5$ without needing clear bonus ... then now the steps I select visa for me seems best give a deposit with 10$ then can I cashout my money from there any extra option?

and 2nd question is that I had 250 fpp but lost 200 today... now I had 50 then now my bonus release when I get 250 more fpp or when I reach to 500?

ty all answers for now :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 13 replies
    • Screwloose
      Screwloose
      Bronze
      I'm interested in this aswell?

Why is there a need to put cash in before we are able to withdraw money?

Thanks.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi there.
      Its a security measure, the sites require you to intiate a valid payment method, so they dont mistake their withdrawal.Every site does it.
      About the points - you have two types of points, basic and frequent. The bonus is cleared in basic points and they dont go away(so you need 250 more). Frequent points can be used to enter into tournaments or buy stuff from the shop.
      Good luck guys.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi sleeeep;

darkonebg is right: you need to earn 500 FPP lifetime, so only 250 more..

May I ask you, why you want to withdraw your winnings now? If you want to move site or just want to spend your earnings, it's better to wait until you clear whole bonus. That's the one thing. The other is, PokerStrategy offers you second bonus worth up to $100 when you make your first deposit on PokerStars, so it wouldn't be wise to make only $10 and recieve $10 bonus ;)

More information about the second deposit and how to get it can be found here: PokerStars bonus - Step 3

Good luck!
    • Screwloose
      Screwloose
      Bronze
      I'm not going to deposit money until I have cleared the 500FPP's. I don't know how much I will deposit (depends how much I have in my account at the time)

EG. If im up and have $100 in my account come 500FPP's, I will deposit $100's worth. If I do this and then withdraw my cleared $50's and my $50 winnings, how many FPP's will I need to gain in order to clear the deposit?

Sorry if thats long winded. :)

Just read that link you posted.... So I know the FPP's needed etc.
      But if I deposit $100 and get $100 bonus can I then withdraw the amount I had in the account to start with, without effecting the deposit bonus?
      Bronze
      I do not see why you would want to withdraw yet.

What I did was get the $50 from this site.

Then I deposited $50 more and cleared the bonus for first deposit.

Then I used my FPP all at once to join the Sat tourney that gives an $11
      ticket for the win which you can withdraw from and get the cash.

They are easy as anything and you can turn the $T into real cash on the
      web for really cheap. Literally a few cents for each ticket you win.

Then I withdrew it all and stuck it on another site for a huge first deposit
      bonus, well considering I started with the $50 from here, I would
      consider a $275 us deposit bonus huge.

So what im basically rambling on about is, stop worrying about withdrawing
      small change, and build youself a BR using the videos and strategy section
      and the sample hand forums provided, It is hard enough to get started with
      such a small Br of $50 then to start withdrawing winnings form it.

Trust me you can make a good start. I made the FPPS for the bonuses
      playing SNGS. They seemed to me the fastes way because I could only
      play on the small limits with my BR, and they pile up fast.

I cleared both bonuses staying within BR management in just over a month
      or something.

Good luck.
    • Screwloose
      Screwloose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 8979687

Can you elaborate abit on this part of your post please.
      $T? Where do I find these?

Do my FPPs get lost after a period of time if I don't spend then?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Screwloose
      EG. If im up and have $100 in my account come 500FPP's, I will deposit $100's worth. If I do this and then withdraw my cleared $50's and my $50 winnings, how many FPP's will I need to gain in order to clear the deposit?

Sorry if thats long winded. :)

Just read that link you posted.... So I know the FPP's needed etc.
      But if I deposit $100 and get $100 bonus can I then withdraw the amount I had in the account to start with, without effecting the deposit bonus?
      As you probably found out, you need 1000 FPP to clear $100 usd bonus within 6 months.. It's long enough, so you should seriously consider to take whole bonus, because it's really good offer ;)

I'm not sure about your second question, even after cheching PokerStars webpage and bonus details. It's not said you can't make withdrawal during the clearing bonus, but there can be risk of losing that offer (I think it's better to contact their support to be 100%, beause those terms could be changed anytime), if you do.
      But there's no need to make any withdrawal before you clean all offered bonuses for simple reason: You get more FPPs on higher limits and as soon as you withdraw part of your BR you have to move down (ok, you don't have but you definetely should follow BRM rules), so it'll only take more time to get that bonus. You can consider withdrawal and moving to another site after you get both.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by 8979687

Can you elaborate abit on this part of your post please.
      $T? Where do I find these?

Do my FPPs get lost after a period of time if I don't spend then?
      I think you find a lot of info about $T here: Official PokerStars T$ / W$ Exchange Market

And this is from PokerStars FAQ:

Do VPPs expire?

Yes. You actually have two VPP counters: one monthly (which determines your BronzeStar, SilverStar, GoldStar, or PlatinumStar status), and a yearly counter (which determines your Supernova status). The monthly counter resets on the first of each month; the yearly counter resets every January 1st.
    • Screwloose
      Screwloose
      Bronze
      I swear I read somewhere on Stars that you don't lose your FPP's?

"How Can I Check My FPP Balance?
      To check your FPP balance, open the PokerStars game lobby and click on "Cashier". In the box below your address, you will see your current FPP balance. Please note, FPP credits only expire if you do not earn any FPP credits within one calendar year. For instance, if you earn any Frequent Player Points in the year 2006, your FPP credits will not expire that year. However, if you earn no FPP credits in the 2007 calendar year, your FPP credits will expire on December 31, 2007.
      "

Now im'm even more confused. :(
      Bronze
      If I remember correctly, to get the first deposit bonus,
      you can not withdraw any money untill the deposit bonus is cleared.

So if its 1k fpp and you withdraw any amount before clearing the
      1kfpp, then no deposit bonus for you. But check support to be sure.

And about the $T, there is a sat that costs 210 fpp to enter.
      I think its 6 tickets to the $11 tourney and 20 players enter.

Its a donk fest with some higher vip levels hanging in there.

easy pay out and when you get the win, you goto the lobby and
      request registered in tournaments. It will show you the tourney you have been
      registered into form winning the sat, and you just goto its lobby,
      and unregister. This will give you the $11 in $T.

Now you can join any SNG with the $T or sell it to a web site just
      google sell pokerstars $T.

Sell it to the best payer and the money goes into your real money account within minutes.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I swear I read somewhere on Stars that you don't lose your FPP's?

"How Can I Check My FPP Balance?
      To check your FPP balance, open the PokerStars game lobby and click on "Cashier". In the box below your address, you will see your current FPP balance. Please note, FPP credits only expire if you do not earn any FPP credits within one calendar year. For instance, if you earn any Frequent Player Points in the year 2006, your FPP credits will not expire that year. However, if you earn no FPP credits in the 2007 calendar year, your FPP credits will expire on December 31, 2007.
      "

Now im'm even more confused. :(
      I didn't quote the right question ;)

You shouldn't be afraid of losing FPPs if you play regularly there. It's basically said: If you don't play for this year, your FPPs will resetted to zero. If you play twice per year and earn 1 FPP during that, you won't lose single FPP ever.
      I wouldn't be worried about that, because if you don't play whole year, you can either spend all you points or you just dont care about them :)
    • treandetion
      treandetion
      Basic
      if i play 10FPP a day ,it need 50 days for me to get $50 bonus?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by treandetion
      if i play 10FPP a day ,it need 50 days for me to get $50 bonus?
      Hi treandetion;
      you're right.. The thing is, you'll play on higher limit after few weeks, so you'll get more FPPs => it should be less than 50 days then :)