Mansion: Cashing out MCP not allowed.

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      In the Mansion software, my account -> mansion club points it says "Cashing out Mansion Club Points is currently not allowed".

Anybody knows what this means? Does it mean I can not buy a bonus (or something else) using my points?
      I thought this problem was already solved, so I'm confused.
  • 9 replies
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      it says that on mine 2 but i went on the shop and it says i have 8k points to spend, i havent tried to buy anything but i think if there was a problem then it would say it there 2 so i wouldn't worry about it
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I cashed in some points the other day for a tourney token. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone else. I still see that no cash out thing though.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Ah oke ... nice! Thanks guys. I was asking it because I got a points boost and can get a $100 bonus after clearing my present one.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i just had a points boost too, was better than what i expected, it says when you get 2000mcp's for club you get the 50% points bonus, i thought that was only on the 2000 mcp's so was expecting 1k points but got almost 2k points, so looking forward to getting upgraded to pro, will get a pretty hefty points boost then :)
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gaz639
      i just had a points boost too, was better than what i expected, it says when you get 2000mcp's for club you get the 50% points bonus, i thought that was only on the 2000 mcp's so was expecting 1k points but got almost 2k points, so looking forward to getting upgraded to pro, will get a pretty hefty points boost then :)
      I didn't even know about this boost. All of a sudden I had 62000 points instead of something like 20+K (If I remember it right) :D .
      And all of a sudden I'm 4 stars instead of 1. No idea what rank it is.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i think 4 stars is elite, i'm club and going for pro, so earning just over 6k points will take me from 8.5k points to just over 20k, won't know for sure about using the points though as i am debating whether to get the $100 cash bonus or the $1000 one, you need the same amount of mcp's to clear both.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      wow gaz you're going for the $1000 ? That's a lot of play :D .
      But the reason I'm gonna take the $100 is because I'm not planning to play a lot at mansion in the future. Otherwise I think the best thing to do is just let the mcp amount grow until you decide to leave to site. And there are more bonusses between $100 and $1000, right?

What game do you play at mansion? I only play limit there.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i'm thinking of attemting to for the $1000 but if i don't think ill make it ill go for either the $100 or $500, i would just prefer the instant bonus after clearing the points rather than $10 every day or 2. I play NL10 SH and usually get anything from 300-900 points a day. I think i'm going to use mansion permenantly now, unless a better offer comes along but i'm limited as to which site's i can use as i registered with a lot before i found pokerstrategy
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gaz639
      ... but i'm limited as to which site's i can use as i registered with a lot before i found pokerstrategy
      I have the exact same problem. But I choose to say goodbye to ps. Well I guess I will never be completely gone - and I'm certainly not gone just yet -, but I won't play at a crappy site anymore against my will. So be it when I fall back to bronze.