Is this real?? will i really get my money?

• 12 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      2-3 workdays

And it's only real if YOU BELIEVE it's real.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It is real :)
      It takes 2-3 days after you finish the test.
      In the meantime , dont waste your time, but study the articles well, you dont wont to go play poker unprepared, do you ?
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      lol , 1st of all look at the quality of the website and the content do u think its its a scamming website ?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      lol I understand where you're coming from. Last summer I started playing poker, play money, and while looking to learn more, i came across this site at the end of a youtube video and thought, psh scam, you might have to send your ID and all.

4 months later im at university and at a poker tournament there in a "fraternity" i meet a guy that started with Pokerstrategy, the $50 and now has a BR of 80k +, already cashed out such.

Second I got home, i signed up :) , and have to say, although it really is too good to be true. It is. :D ...

I got my money at about 24 hours? middle of the week. It was the next day, but i guess it varys person to person
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      Only one think I can say, try it.

I am very happy I found PokerStrategy, even with this is it hard regular work on your game, without probably not possible for me be consistant winning player.

And seccond, starting capital is not most important thing, if you try, you want pay for this materials. But its not possible :-).

But make a choice is up to you.

qwery1
    • vucko1977
      vucko1977
      Bronze
      its not real i past quis two week ago and ther is no many for me so itis not real
    • escobar2203
      escobar2203
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vucko1977
      its not real i past quis two week ago and ther is no many for me so itis not real
      great spelling skillZ
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by vucko1977
      It is real, there must a problem with your account.Use the ticket system on the main page of this site and write a new ticket about it.
      Originally posted by ferraccu
      Hi.. title explans really. Is this for real? how long does it usually take for the money? thanks

Eileen
      I see you already took your money ;) . Have fun and good luck at the tables
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      and have to say, although it really is too good to be true. It is. :D ...
      It's true, this site is amazing :)
    • vucko1977
      vucko1977
      Bronze
      evriting is ok with my acount they sey that have tehnical problem and that i get it tomorow and evry tomorow now two week :evil:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vucko1977,

Well first you created your account with a wrong bonus code and had to switch platforms - of course that kind of stuff will create a waiting period.

Since then we have been having technical issues with your new choice of platform. Although this is regrettable, there is nothing we can do about it.

Just be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • vucko1977
      vucko1977
      Bronze
      unfortunately we can not transfer your 50$ to your account . If you already play with real money you can open a new account on another platform: http://fr.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/
      After you did please enter your account name in your profile and then reply to this ticket.

now i get this agen what to do