Bonus Points/Strategy Points ?

• 3 replies
    • la55i
      Hi mathkid,

Those are the same thing. The "bonus" points I mentioned in your earlier thread are just normal strategy points we give you on top of what you get from playing. You can see your strategy points from here. There you will have a list of poker rooms and on the bottom you will have points you got from

Can you see your points there?

• Marta
      Hello mathkid,

I can see you're from the US. This means that you will be only eligible to get the Bonus StrategyPoints, not the "normal" StrategyPoints that you earn through playing on one of our partner rooms.

You can get the bonus SPs by buying them (buying a status = buying Bonus StrategyPoints)
      Or you can get them while posting on our forum. We are running a hand discussion promotion where you can earn Strategy Points just for discussing poker (5 per day).

The points should appear on the page linked by la55i above.

• redjoekim66
      If your looking to make some money at poker strategy then refer a friend. probably be best to have a compulsive gambler who is extremely rich otherwise into the trenches and slog it like the rest of us. I believe coming from the states you have just over 330 million potential friends. I just referred my first friend so drop me a line in a month or 2 and I will let you know how it is going