How does the new account free €50 first starting capital promotion actually work?

• msp3101
      msp3101
      Silver
      Looked at the new account offers via Poker Strategy 8-o

I downloaded NetBet, 888 and Ladbrokes. :P

888 instantly gave $2 cash and 6 x $1 tokens ($88 free cash no deposit required):D
      Ladbrokes instantly gave €10 cash and 5 x €2 tokens ( €20 free cash no deposit required):tongue: :D :D :D
      NetBet gave nothing (deposit required)X(

email from PokerStrategy advising I'm yet to chose an account to receive the free $50 starting capital.

I chose Ladbrokes.

Is the free $50 starting capital on top of the €20 free cash no deposit required?

I then received email from Ladbrokes inviting me to make a first deposit of €20 to receive another free €10 by using a bonus code. Is this part of the free starting capital?

Is the 200% first deposit bonus included in the free starting capital once bonus clearing requirements are met?

I'm so confused.

I genuinely assumed that the Pokerstrategy first free 50 starting capital was on top of any poker room new account promotions.

Am I just a silly sausage to expect another 50 quid on top of the Ladbrokes free 20 quid no deposit required new account promotion? ?(
  • 3 replies
    • msp3101
      msp3101
      Silver
      RE: 50 euro free money offer for new account

YES - I AM A SILLY SAUSAGE

One gets 20 yo yos free initialy = 10 cash + 5 x 2 yo yo torney tokens (20 free yo yos)

Deposit 20 yo yo with bonus code free10 and voila - one gets 5 more free yo yos + 5 x 1 yo yo tokens (10 free yo yos)

200% first deposit pending bonus of 40 yo yos (40 possible free yo yos)

20 + 10 + 40 = 70

FANCY ME THINKING I'LL GET ANOTHER 50 YOS YOS ON TOP OF THIS!!

I LOVE YOU LADBROKES XX
    • speper
      speper
      Basic
      hello good luck for all players thank you
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey speper,

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Have fun :gl:

Laz