This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How does the new account free €50 first starting capital promotion actually work?

• msp3101
      msp3101
      Bronze
      Looked at the new account offers via Poker Strategy 8-o

I downloaded NetBet, 888 and Ladbrokes. :P

888 instantly gave $2 cash and 6 x $1 tokens ($88 free cash no deposit required):D
      Ladbrokes instantly gave €10 cash and 5 x €2 tokens ( €20 free cash no deposit required):tongue: :D :D :D
      NetBet gave nothing (deposit required)X(

email from PokerStrategy advising I'm yet to chose an account to receive the free $50 starting capital.

I chose Ladbrokes.

Is the free $50 starting capital on top of the €20 free cash no deposit required?

I then received email from Ladbrokes inviting me to make a first deposit of €20 to receive another free €10 by using a bonus code. Is this part of the free starting capital?

Is the 200% first deposit bonus included in the free starting capital once bonus clearing requirements are met?

I'm so confused.

I genuinely assumed that the Pokerstrategy first free 50 starting capital was on top of any poker room new account promotions.

Am I just a silly sausage to expect another 50 quid on top of the Ladbrokes free 20 quid no deposit required new account promotion? ?(
  • 3 replies
    • msp3101
      msp3101
      Bronze
      RE: 50 euro free money offer for new account

YES - I AM A SILLY SAUSAGE

One gets 20 yo yos free initialy = 10 cash + 5 x 2 yo yo torney tokens (20 free yo yos)

Deposit 20 yo yo with bonus code free10 and voila - one gets 5 more free yo yos + 5 x 1 yo yo tokens (10 free yo yos)

200% first deposit pending bonus of 40 yo yos (40 possible free yo yos)

20 + 10 + 40 = 70

FANCY ME THINKING I'LL GET ANOTHER 50 YOS YOS ON TOP OF THIS!!

I LOVE YOU LADBROKES XX
    • speper
      speper
      Basic
      hello good luck for all players thank you
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey speper,

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Have fun :gl:

Laz