This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fishing in Spain. NL 2 DONE ! NL 5 winner or give up !

• AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze

My name is George, I am 30 years old ( I feel much older ) i´m from Romania but for the last 8 years I live and work in Spain.
      ( A great country ...to visit, not to work here ! ).
      This means I can only play poker on Spanish online poker rooms because of the laws from this country. ( FK it )

I play poker ( like a fish ) since 2011 (still a fish ), never deposited from my own money.
      To make this short I had another blog where I tracked my progres at NL2. Started on 25 january and after 3 months I have a decent bankroll to start to play only NL 5.
      I will not go back to Nl2 ever again if I lose almost all the money I will just quit this hobby.

My graph at Nl2

I start this blog because I get demotivated so fast and I tend to give up easely on my goals.
      If I keep a journal here and read some other blogs maybe I manage to stay focused.

My Bankroll : 166 Euro.
  • 3 replies