Quiz of the Week: NL - Drawing Hands

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Drawing hands can become strong as the game advances but they need the board to help them, otherwise they are worthless.

This week's quiz revolves around the topic of drawing hands. Do you know what drawing hands are? Do you know how to use them? Then don't hesitate and take this week's quiz:

Also, feedback is definitely appreciated. Discuss about the quiz here and tell us:
      - how was the quiz overall?
      - what was your score?
      - would you have done something differently?
  • 8 replies
    • 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      19/24
      Not completely sure with the check-behind on the turn in the JTs hand.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by 2DHades
      19/24
      Not completely sure with the check-behind on the turn in the JTs hand.
      Same score, and same opinion, I just love betting there :)
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I scored only 16 and also wanted to bet with JTs.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      20/24

Didnt like the last 2 questions first one I would bet the jts to build up the pot

last one utg and co could easily be playing 2-pair type hands here making a call possible with the straight.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      20/24

I disagree with 2 hands:

1.4 - I don't like the call. We won't get pay out if we hit. The pot is already some what big. I take the fold equity and my outs and raise.

2.3 - very easy bet for me. They are never ever on a c/r. They will always c/f or c/c. Bot is ok, because we have tons of outs. Very often you will win the pot right on the turn.

1.4 is discussable, but 2.4 is not imo.

Evaluation: Good quiz with with small leaks. You need to work on your aggression MR. Quiz-master. Take some private coaching lessons and you will have fixed that leak in no time. Good luck.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      20/24 same opinion on 10Js , I always raise in that spot

1.4 was between call and raise , opted call ; maybe he`s donk betting with trash and gives up turn even if I don`t hit the flush
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      You achieved a total of 20 out of 24 possible points. This corresponds to 83 %!
      Good quiz, helped to remind me that sometimes it is best to take a free river card when IP with only a draw and no made hand and no overcards.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      You achieved a total of 17 out of 24 possible points. This corresponds to 71 %!

Playing 25nl. Got some work to do I guess.