$30,48
      MP3:
      $25,00
      CO:
      $15,40
      Hero:
      $49,59

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:diamond: , 7:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,25, SB folds, BB calls $1,00, MP2 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,85) 8:heart: , 9:club: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $3,66, Hero calls $3,66, BB calls $3,66.

Turn: ($14,83) 7:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $7,04, Hero raises to $44,68 (All-In), BB folds, MP2 calls $18,53 (All-In).

River: ($85,08) 4:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $85,08
  • 4 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Isolating limper with T7s(especially one this loose) is kinda borderline,but with BU and nitty blinds its ok.
      Flop call is just fine.
      I would not ever shove turn there.The guy is donking into two people, twice, your 3rd pair is kinda beat,and I dont think you will have any fold equity against this guy(actually against any guy,having a lessthanpotsize stack left).Its a half-pot size bet, you are in position and have good chance to stack him, should you improve.If you flat it BB may also call,making the pot(and your implieds) even bigger.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Isolating limper with T7s(especially one this loose) is kinda borderline,but with BU and nitty blinds its ok.
      Flop call is just fine.
      I would not ever shove turn there.The guy is donking into two people, twice, your 3rd pair is kinda beat,and I dont think you will have any fold equity against this guy(actually against any guy,having a lessthanpotsize stack left).Its a half-pot size bet, you are in position and have good chance to stack him, should you improve.If you flat it BB may also call,making the pot(and your implieds) even bigger.
      I raise all-in on the turn to 26$, the pot is 20$ before I raise, he commited 7$ so he needs to invest 19$ more, so it's only one dollar away from potsize bet.

Yeah I agree with you for the most part, but I he was not commited, so it's and I by the way I forgot to say had a read on him that he donks weak hands. He showed K8 !
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well , you are still only around 30%, and thats the best you can wish for(having your two pair and trips outs).If he's stacking off mid pair, Id wait for better spots.Not to mention the BB.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Well , you are still only around 30%, and thats the best you can wish for(having your two pair and trips outs).If he's stacking off mid pair, Id wait for better spots.Not to mention the BB.

I prob call the turn again and reevaluate the river.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar