From 50$ to 3k nano zoom

• noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Hi to all community! For the ones that don't know me, allow me to tell yousome things about me.
      Okay here we go.My name is Peter and I am an online Grinder from Greece. I am 33 yearsold and I play Poker for some years now.At the start of my career I was playing micro cash games. After that I metmy friend Doc who was the guy that offered me stacking and coachingin order to play MTT's. So I continued my career by playing Tournamentsand I had good success on it.However as years go on and Poker isn't as much interesting to me as before.So now I think I will play for a few months more Poker and then I will try todo something else. My hobby is filming with a camera and I will try to makesome good last money from Poker in order to buy equipment.I will start with a Roll of 50 Dollars and I will play 8 tables of Zoom for8 to 10 hours per day. I shall try to do that for 6 days a week. The day I willnot play will be Sunday. This might seem strange to you because at Sunday the game is softer than any other day of the week. However playing on Sundayis against my Morals. Human at Sunday should not be doing anything, this ismy opinion and this is the day that we offer to God.
      As I am sure you have understand already I am a strange and a stupid guy.I was always doing stuff that were strange to other people. But I know that there are people out there that understand me and respect that.My dreams are to focus on filming and to write a novel but not about Poker.The rules of challenge are these ones:I will start with 50 Dollars at the lower tables of Zoom. I will always play 8 tableswith a strange HUD for strange people like me. I will move up stakes when I decide.I told you that I am strange.
      If I go broke it will be my fault. I have to play Cash game full time a few years. Tournaments are softer and I don't know if I will be able to crash the games but I will surely can try. [Edited by Lazza61]
      My goal is to make3000 dollars and then decide what to do exactly. I will update my thread dailyby posting my daily results and the total ones of the whole challenge.Let us hope that the tricks that my friend taught me will work on the table sand to be able to earn some money in order to live.If I go well but my brain fries I will still keep playing because I am a fool. Iwill start from tommorrow and I would say good luck to me but I don't believe in luck.I will answer to any question you have except if you ask me if I am a fool becauseI have already answered to you.
      Hero DONT care about
      being rich prostitutes drugs
      CARE about
      Truth

[Edited by Lazza61]

Please dont post hating stuff and dont judge me,am just a fool.CU tomorrow.
  • 45 replies
    • AdamLaw33
      AdamLaw33
      Bronze
      Good Luck.
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey noobis667,

I have removed a couple of portions of your post as they don't comply with our forum principles.

You should consider entering our Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!.

There is no time limit and you could win a status upgrade just for being an active participant.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Thanx Adam!!!!!
      Lazza $#@#$^#$^^$#^%$&^$#^%^#$%^%$&%^&%$^*^&*%^&*$%^*$%&#%&*^%*$er , thanks. :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

Didnt play that great,will put more hours soon.I mix 8 zoom tables with 4 tables sng ko hypers but looks like didnt work well :P talk tomorrow.

• noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      How i can change my signature guys???????
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Originally posted by noobis667
      How i can change my signature guys???????
      Glad to see you again! :f_drink:

You should go to Forum / Settings. In the section of Additional Setting you will find Signature. :f_thumbsup:
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      Good luck Peter !
    • noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Thank you Allen,George do you know that your nick name its a Greek word?Agapi means love :P

So i will cook now and make a coffee,will start grind later.I also will split my roll and put some $$$ on 888poker and add few tables more,so will go with 12 zoom tables that will be kinda sick imo.But still its only nl2 and 5 so i will make it :P .Goal is to play 500k hands this month lets see.

chat

-Hey
      -Hey
      -Man?
      -Yes!
      -Bye!

:truestory:

Thats me,i will post some photos from my real life from time to time.

• AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      500k hands you are insane :D :f_drink:
    • Tinsley15
      Tinsley15
      Bronze
      omg 500k/m, you can die :f_cry:

glglgl!!
    • noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Thank you guys :D

So bit updates,hero had b/e line for 10k hands but then a heater comes <3 ,I played some mtts and sngs also on 888 and ps.will take day off tomorrow and continue monday.I tryed to found the softer games and imo ko sngs atm in ps its the one i will go.I think rake its lol high but still have to take it after ALL fishes play these games,idk about variance there,its 36man 10bb stack with 6ppl for $$$,imo there is no much icm so will try to kill it.I can play 1k games per day and make SN within like 3 months or so,but idk if i can beat it.W/e will post some graphs my month cash and sng chip graph.Cy soon ppl

Cash nl2 to nl10

1$ ko runing sucks so far,will play 100k of them and will go into data looking try see how regs play.Its chip ev but i dont think w/e its close imo.

Thank you pokerstars :f_rolleyes:
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey!

Don't forget to post your results in the Bankroll Challenge reporting thread: Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread

Thanks! :f_drink:
    • noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Hey thank you!!!!

So didnt update for few days,had dizziness and stuff/play badly also,mix lots of sh@#ts so i have to quit from huge volume but i will try to post results regulary.Did some shots (mix 888 and ps room) to move up but run into marginal/bad spots all the time,after that maybe i made some not normal moves --->even worst results :D .

I will call the zoom games as "they have set" games :D . But... One Way Or Another...
      Please post if you like the thread its motivate me!!!

• noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $3.57
      SB: $2.01
      BB: $0.90
      Hero (UTG): $7.58
      UTG+1: $4.08
      UTG+2: $6.27
      MP1: $2.14
      MP2: $1.36
      CO: $2.30

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with A:diamond: A:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.06, 5 folds, BTN calls $0.06, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.15) Q:club: T:heart: J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08

Turn: ($0.31) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($0.31) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

BTN: $2.42
      SB: $1.56
      Hero (BB): $5.68
      UTG: $8.82
      UTG+1: $2.37
      UTG+2: $2.09
      MP1: $0.80
      MP2: $2.17
      CO: $0.95

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with Q:spade: J:club:
      6 folds, BTN raises to $0.05, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.03

Flop: ($0.11) 7:club: 8:club: 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.28, BTN folds

:f_love:
    • noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze

BTN: $2.76
      SB: $2.08
      Hero (BB): $5.80
      UTG: $1.01
      UTG+1: $2.22
      UTG+2: $1.76
      MP1: $3.32
      MP2: $2.30
      CO: $4.65

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with 3:spade: 5:diamond:
      3 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, 4 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.05) 4:club: K:spade: 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02

Turn: ($0.09) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

River: ($0.17) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10
    • noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze
      Upswing :f_drink:
      session 6 tables zoom and month :f_love:

• noobis667
      noobis667
      Bronze

Inside my heard is breaking,my makeup may be flakin,BUT ,my smile....still...stays on!!!!!!
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Howdy noobis,

I see that it is going very well for you! 58 stacks in just one month is not too bad at all!
      Do you have any secrets to this success? Also, any interesting hands to share with us?
      Btw, if you would like to stay in the BR challenge, we'd somehow need to collect the infos for the weekly report here: Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread - feel free to drop by!

CU,SvenBe