FL Videos

• FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Would it be possible to get some more videos on the site for Fl the newest video in the selection in the video section is from Oct 22 in the basic and the Platinum section has 1 from Nov. new videos are needed for SH and FR.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenRope
      Would it be possible to get some more videos on the site for Fl the newest video in the selection in the video section is from Oct 22 in the basic and the Platinum section has 1 from Nov. new videos are needed for SH and FR.
      Hello Frozenrope,

I have been trying to get FL videos released for a long time now but have been having problems with the conversion. Theoretically I want to be releasing at least 1 FL video a week and have had a pretty large library of new videos for the last few months .. yet sadly they all corrupt when trying to put them into online viewable format. So essentially its been technical difficulties :(

At the moment all those videos are being worked on by more technically savy people - as well as new videos are once more in production.

I really hope to have the FL video section once again smoothly operation as soon as possible.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Great news thanks for the update SOY look forward to seeing more content.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Great news for me as well :)