ilares
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,
      i'm a french coach who just started to do stuff for the english community
      i'll coach for gold members twice per month

coaching will have replays, you can see all of them: >> here <<

use this thread:
      -submit your feedback (the way i speak, i explain, i answer to your questions for instance)
      -submit topic for the next coaching, who will be mainly hand reviews (leakfinder of someone, how do i play this position, how do i play 3bet pots, what to squeeze, what hands do i raise river as bluffs, how do i play multiway pots, etc)
      -submit yourself to be on audio for the next coaching to comment hand reviews with me

if you want a private coaching or further information, you can PM me or on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ilarespoker

see you soon guys!
      ilares
  • 8 replies
    • advancedTN1984
      advancedTN1984
      Gold
      I'd like to see one of the following topics in a coaching. There is also a german version of it for the micros but I would like to see this specific for the nl25/nl50/nl100? For more detailed information look at: https://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1741284

How do I find leaks in my own game?
      Databank analyse from a strong player compared with an average regular
      Deviations analyse and interperting
      Conclusions

How-to session review
      What are typical leaks for the limit?

How do I understand my limit and what are the typical "abreviations" for it?
      How to analyze with theoretical programs spots in my game?
      Conceptualizing analyzing and understanding
      How to detect errors outside my own game
    • ilares
      ilares
      Coach
      Coach
      hi, thanks for the suggestion

my thoughts:

How do I find leaks in my own game? OK
      Databank analyse from a strong player compared with an average regular: i don't have such databases, so no
      Deviations analyse and interperting: why not, but i'm not sure what you mean by "deviation"
      Conclusions

How-to session review: easy one, just mark the hands on a notepad that you were lost or wondering what to do; big pots is also ok
      What are typical leaks for the limit? yes, we can talk about that, but i don't play nl25 50 since a long time^^

How do I understand my limit and what are the typical "abreviations" for it? i don't get what you mean
      How to analyze with theoretical programs spots in my game? i kinda use only equilab usually
      Conceptualizing analyzing and understanding well give me some examples, help me here :D
      How to detect errors outside my own game you mean opponent mistakes? that's an interesting subject

well for this thursday, we can do some hand reviews, my last theme on french subject was "calling a 4bet", that was really interesting since it's a rare and not well known spot that is really player dependant; we can do 30 or 45mn of AMA (Ask Me Anything; about poker obviously) if you want, people always have questions in my experience
      edit: i'll play live zoom + AMA this thursday, seems people prefer live action to hand reviews

if you have any ideas what questions/debates you want to discuss this thursday, just post them here ;) (or others poker theme / hand review theme for a next coaching)
    • Danicek
      Danicek
      Silver
      +1 for 4bet pots coaching in English :)
    • ilares
      ilares
      Coach
      Coach
      hey guys quick strawpoll

http://www.strawpoll.me/10317599

AMA stand for Ask Me Anthing always known as let's talk about poker ;)
      any feedback but sound problems (that should be solved) appreciated !

• kollya1001
      kollya1001
      Bronze
      :f_confused: :f_confused:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by kollya1001
      :f_confused: :f_confused:
      Do you have any questions about the coaching?

Beware that you need to be gold member to participate in it and the only way to get gold before the coaching of today is to buy a gold status upgrade, but it’s I think better to use 1 of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. This way it’s cheap to reach the gold status, but then you will miss the coaching of today. Of course there is a change you can participate in the next coaching.

I expect this would be clear enough, but if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • ilares
      ilares
      Coach
      Coach
      hey guys

do you want a 3rd table?

do you want a christmas drinking game for the 15th of december?

any suggestions? thank you!

>> http://www.strawpoll.me/11776050 <<

• ilares
      ilares
      Coach
      Coach
      driking game be like: i drink and YOU drink everytime:
      - i bluff and i get called
      - i overbet (value or bluff) and get called
      - i herocall
      - i guess one of his hole card when vilains call and muck