Online Poker Players Tax Liability in HUNGARY

• 4 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Skandinau,

Welcome to pokerstrategy, we have a Hungarian part of pokerstrategy also that you will find at top right corner, next to your username, most likely you will get a faster answer there from someone that knows for sure.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to ask and we will help you.

Regards / Rompas
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      I'll use an opportunity to ask in this thread myself, hope you don't mind OP.

I will have to relocate to Hungary for 5 weeks in early June. Are there any problems playing at Pokerstars or Microgaming for example in this country? No blocking, everything works well?

Thanks in advance guys.
    • rompas
      rompas
      I
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      I'll use an opportunity to ask in this thread myself, hope you don't mind OP.

I will have to relocate to Hungary for 5 weeks in early June. Are there any problems playing at Pokerstars or Microgaming for example in this country? No blocking, everything works well?

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi Pkrpains,

If i check in our Hungarian community, i see we offer Stars and 24hbet so i think it shouldnt be any problems, if you play at other MPN client that we cant mention here you might want check with support there to be 100% sure.

Regards / Rompas
    • Post removed