This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Online Poker Players Tax Liability in HUNGARY

• 4 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Skandinau,

Welcome to pokerstrategy, we have a Hungarian part of pokerstrategy also that you will find at top right corner, next to your username, most likely you will get a faster answer there from someone that knows for sure.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to ask and we will help you.

Regards / Rompas
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Silver
      I'll use an opportunity to ask in this thread myself, hope you don't mind OP.

I will have to relocate to Hungary for 5 weeks in early June. Are there any problems playing at Pokerstars or Microgaming for example in this country? No blocking, everything works well?

Thanks in advance guys.
    • rompas
      rompas
      I
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      I'll use an opportunity to ask in this thread myself, hope you don't mind OP.

I will have to relocate to Hungary for 5 weeks in early June. Are there any problems playing at Pokerstars or Microgaming for example in this country? No blocking, everything works well?

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi Pkrpains,

If i check in our Hungarian community, i see we offer Stars and 24hbet so i think it shouldnt be any problems, if you play at other MPN client that we cant mention here you might want check with support there to be 100% sure.

Regards / Rompas
    • Post removed