Have you met Timewalker?

• TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I play FL 0.5/1 and very often I ran to Timewalker...

He is SN and when you try to find him in lobby you will get list like this...

Based on my stats it seems that he is quite tight player but profitable one. He was also able chat when I gave hime some bet beat... not completly correct play from my side :D

How can someone handle this?? Unfortunatelly I cannot get to sharscope.com to check his SNG stats...

Comments?

TTT
  • 23 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Quite familiar name tbh,i don't play FL atm but i think i have met him.

PS. There is a guy from german ps too,can't remember his name,he multitabled like 12 tables+,played awful ,He was supernova at that time.
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      He's the guy with shades with a very mean look on his face. :D
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      'http://www.pokertableratings.com/overview/Timewalker'

Donk like all Super (Black) Novas.
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      That's what 11 tables? My very very close friend had played around 30 tables at the same time. How? I don't know. He plays on FTP by the way.
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      I think most of us could play 30 tables,but how profitable,that's the question.Too many tables=too many standards moves =easily readble.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Obv how, he's walkin time through :)
      Nah, FL is easy to play massive. NL SH is little more difficult :P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      holyshit, thats some tables.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      Nah, FL is easy to play massive. NL SH is little more difficult :P
      :D
      sure it's easy... I'd like to see you :rolleyes:
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Well I did that; 24 tables of FL was much easier than now 16 tables of NL SH.
    • talbertguard
      talbertguard
      Basic
      Crazy guy. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Although the double or nothings should be no problem to 30 table since you can play so nitty, I find it a bit crazy that he is actually mixing cashgame+tournament tables :D
      Bronze
      Those DONS take barely any effort at all.
      What I dont understand is why hes wasting his time with them....

Most people tend to massive multi table them and either break even
      or make a small profit.. Maybe he is trying to clear a bonus or something
      and wants the easy FPP.
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      DONs worked well for me ;) . Build my BR on it :P

TTT
      Bronze
      *puts foot in mouth*
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      I think he has the ability to stop time and slow it down :D that is just sick I have never seen that kind of sick multitabling. But it looks it works for him I guess:)

really sick
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      beeen months I've been playin with him on the FL0,5/1 tables, he plays tight but barely make profite. Also he mostly talk at the tables when he's bad beated. We also chat a lot since I'm a kinda veteran at the tables also. he's a nice guy and not very hard to play with, not profitable either. ;)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i have seen it it sick megatabler and a supernova where he is from anybody knows how did he manage to become such monster-multi-tabler:)
    • Timewalker619
      Timewalker619
      Basic
      Of course i met him !!!!!!!! (IT'S ME and TY guys for makin me famous LOL)

To those of you wondering, yes it is somethin possible to do especially in limit but with 24 tables and 10 Double or Nothing, u better have a DAMN FAST Finger. I am using 1 simple 17 inch monitor to do it

As some said, i do play Tight but i don't have that many "PET" plays. Through all 24 tables, i am able to mix up my game accordin to table conditions AND specific opponents. I HAD to learn to do it otherwise i WAS too predictable for the RARE observing opponents there.

Chatting with other players doing it is good cuz it keeps you in the game BUT it sometimes make me arrive late for a hand on FAST tables so i don't recommend it much. I guess chattin is the only fact that prevents opponents from thinkin i am a pokerbot.

By the way, i laughed my heart out when i heard this afternoon about this post about me and laughed even more when i read all your post.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      @ Timewalker - Think you should concentrate on one type of game/limit imo. Multi-tabling is fine, but you are bound to be missing plays/reads from players trying to adapt & multi-task too much. Each to their own, but thats my humble opinion.

Good luck.

btw I don't rate the poker chart website used above ^, according to that I've played just 35 hands over the last 6 months, so they're only 48,000 out ! :tongue:

Have fun

Bart