poker strategy points

• redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      Hi was just wondering if my status points have any real value and if anything can be done with them?
      Also when i'm earning rake do poker strategy get a percentage of said rake when my account is linked ?

regards
      redjoekim66
  • 14 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey redjoekim66,

Originally posted by redjoekim66
      Hi was just wondering if my status points have any real value and if anything can be done with them?
      Also when i'm earning rake do poker strategy get a percentage of said rake when my account is linked ?

regards
      redjoekim66
      SPs have immediate value in allowing access to more advanced strategy and videos. They have no cashable value once the earning period has finished apart from recording your progress to Black Member status (500k SPs).

While playing on a tracked room, PokerStrategy wiil receive a small portion of the rake you pay. This is converted to SPs for your immediate use (status upgrades) and the money is then used to fund the site, produce new content and reward our tracked users with exclusive PokerStrategy promotions.

Atm we have Gemstones, PKR €9,000 rake races and Unibet€10,000 rake race .

So you can earn SPs while participating in these promos to get both status upgrades and a bit of cash.

Regards

Laz
    • jamiecullen77
      jamiecullen77
      Bronze
      hey dad I've joined will speak to you later
    • jamiecullen77
      jamiecullen77
      Bronze
      thank you
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      hey tx for your speedy response. If i'm reading correctly I will be able to earn from a friend who has been referred as long as they are making rake. Be nice to get something back from my boy
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey redjoekim66,

Provided your friend has signed up by using your personal refferrer code. As they earn SPs you'll earn T-a-F money as shown in the table on this page.

Also if your referred friend doesn't have a Stars account then you should encourage him to open one. This will enable him to play in our exclusive Double Action freerolls.

If your friend cashes in any of the freerolls (at the time of writing there are 6 left in the current series), you will receive the equivalent amount in your T-a-F account.

Also if your friend buys a status upgrade, you will receive 10% of the revenue directly into your T-a-F account.

Finally if your friend starts referring friends, then you will receive the equivalent of 10% of his T-a-F earnings.

Regards

Laz
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      ok tx probably wait until series starts again. plenty of other rooms to play at. we both don't have star accounts. Any idea what the average field size is?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey redjoekim66,

Yesterdays had 54 entries with 12 getting paid.

I am not certain of the future of Double Action freerolls due to the upcoming move to amalgamate PokerStars and Full Tilt player pools although it would be nice if they continue as they are nice value.

Regards

Laz
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      yes looks goods will try and get round to it although frying a lot of fish at the moment so might be difficult. got a good few accounts and most need bonus attention
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      also just bagged the daily mission freeroll at coral 25 runners and just over a hundred for first place. Difficult enough to get token for this but I think you can get one thru an end of month deposit. 3 of them run a day at 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 with each having prize pool of 250 sterling. never seen more than 50 runners in these tournies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Wow. Sick Value :profit:
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      gonna wait until the next cycle of double action freerolls. mid june sounds good for doing so
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      thanks laz my first taf dollar arrived today
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by redjoekim66
      thanks laz my first taf dollar arrived today
      :appl:
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      Hi again laz was just wondering am I not supposed to receive sit n go tickets when I introduce friends?

I refer to the mail sent from PS to my son

We reserved five sit and go tickets for you at William Hill. In order to claim these tickets, simply tell a friend about PokerStrategy.
      Forward this link to a friend: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/#referrer=jamiecullen77
      Once your friend registers through this link and starts to play with the free poker money on any room of his choice, you'll get the five sit and go tickets - and of course all the other rewards from our Tell-a-Friend-program