Titan EXCELLENT online chat support

• Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      well, this isnt a post about titan calling me to my phone or an online chat with misleading information.... because today i tried to contact them and...

the online help button is gone!!!!!

WTF???
      i cant believe that crappy software has an ABLE/DISABLE button or something in the server to remove that chat support button.... thats annoying!!!

:diamond: BTW: my question was about withdraw (yeah, oviously im moving out).
      do you know what happened to the 2.5k TP rule? do i have to clear any bonus left first??

TY titan, you***** me up again
  • 12 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaime001254
      well, this isnt a post about titan calling me to my phone or an online chat with misleading information.... because today i tried to contact them and...

the online help button is gone!!!!!

WTF???

rofl :D

I guess there's a lot of players trying to contact them at the moment to congratulate them on their recent VIP overhaul (tongue in cheek of course).

Join the queue for the door buddy, I was before you ;)

Bart

p.s. Sorry can't help with your question, but bound to be someone here that can.
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      what are you guys so pissed about?
      There was nothing to do with those old crappy points anyways, except for play in the crappy freerolls.

Personally I am happy they started a new point system which has to be much better even if they dont do everything they are promising
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      do you work for titan?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Even Titan's Support needs to sleep... :D

I though it was widely known that the Online Support isn't available 24/7. And I think it's a GREAT idea they deactivate the button when nobody is going to answer. :)

And to the question: If you've made the 2,500 TP (under the old or new system), you can cashout at any time.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      @bkbart

I kinda know where you're coming from... however a lot of people are REALLY unhappy.

At the moment, my biggest problem with Titan is that instead of the automatic $5 per 600 Titan Points I used to get, I now have to play for months to get about the same (possibly slightly less) in one hit.

I'm waiting to see if there is some sort of incentive in the next month or so with ps.com before I give them the chop. Then again, I play pretty low volume / limits, so being patient doesn't cost me too much!
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      being patient doesn't cost me too much!
      If just more people understood this... :rolleyes:

I'm also giving them at least 1 month more, and I think the new system (once it's all online) will be better than the old $5 per 600 TP. :)
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      $5 per 600 points. I never heard of this unless it is the bonus thingy, but I guess it is to late now anyhow.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bkbart
      $5 per 600 points. I never heard of this unless it is the bonus thingy, but I guess it is to late now anyhow.
      Yeah, it was the new bonus to replace the Summertime bonus. As it stood it was way worse than the Summertime bonus, but hey, it was rakeback!
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bkbart
      Yeah, it was the new bonus to replace the Summertime bonus. As it stood it was way worse than the Summertime bonus, but hey, it was rakeback!
      OK thanks I am still riding my Initial Deposit bonus so that is why I didnt recieve. Wouldnt want to be missing out.
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      i have spoken with titan in regards to the 2500 points needed to cash out, and they said that if you hadn't made it yet, its ok, the points that you previously had earned will still count towards the 2500.

FYI, the online help button i still there for me
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      ty, i just dont know what to expect from TILTan now, just playing there tilts me...
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      being patient doesn't cost me too much!
      If just more people understood this... :rolleyes:

I'm also giving them at least 1 month more, and I think the new system (once it's all online) will be better than the old $5 per 600 TP. :)
      Me too, I'm at least waiting untill the bonus for points thing is online, and, perhaps in the not so far future, (2-3 months) I'll be playing at a high enough level and volume in order to make titanium which means i'll be participating in the special races which will hopefully be worthwhile as well