This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best Week Ever

• Washdogg
      Washdogg
      Gold
      Since activating my PokerStrategy account on Dec 12, 2008 and getting my $65 CAD on Titan Poker, I've been doing well in SnGs and Cash games, but due to wonderful success in MTTs, I've managed to take over 50% into the money. Mostly with $5 7 Card Stud Tournamets, I've played 6, missed the money in 2, cashed in 2, final tabled 1 and won 2 taking my B/R to a few hundred.

However, this past week (on the 2nd) I placed 9th in a $35,000 GTD for $616 US, putting the B/R over the 1000 mark.

Today I won my second 7 Stud Tournament for $114 minutes before taking 2nd in a SAT to the 2.5Million tournament which paid $1345 putting the B/R just shy of $3000. I'm so excited. I always thought I was a good player, but since using PokerStrategy's materials, tools, articles, and videos I've become a much better player and I truly owe my success, both present and future to the team and community here.

Thanks so much guys.
  • 4 replies