What site to choose?

• VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Well, I'm still not 100% sure, but I think, I will be leaving Titan in these days.

So, I will be able to move to other site in these days :) PokerStars is not in a list, since I already have (unfortunately - untracked...) account there.

From all the other rooms I C two choices - Party and Full Tilt. Which one would be better? Or maybe You can recommend some room better than these two?

I'm cash player, playing FR, for the beginning I should play NL 20/25, 4-9 tables (depending on how fast I will adapt on software, and how my old old computer will be able to run this amount of tables).

Which room could be the best to move on?

Also, if it would have the possibility to keep account balance in euros, not dollars (as Titan does) - it would be an advantage :)
  • 17 replies
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      According your demands the best choice is Full Tilt
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      FTP.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Well Party does have the choice to keep your account balance in Euros and also offers plenty of NL25 tables. So I would also say it is a definite option.

Both sites are quite good for your requirements.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      What about account in euros in FTP?

Also things I didn't mentioned in requirements - like rakeback, VIP store, and etc - which one offers a better one? FTP offers 27% rakeback, what about Party?
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VTomukas
      What about account in euros in FTP?

Also things I didn't mentioned in requirements - like rakeback, VIP store, and etc - which one offers a better one? FTP offers 27% rakeback, what about Party?

If yu are playing FR and more than two tables (lol everybody play more than 2 tables FR) go for FTP because the traffic on PP`s FR tables is loooow(its 22:45 and there are open 4-8 tables now),also have first deposit $600 bonus on ftp and rakeback and store but it is reducing your rakeback if yu ordered something from store....
      PP doesnt have store,yu can only buy bonuses and tourney entries(someone calculated it can be something like 20 to 30% rakeback),the one biggest advantage of PP is EURO account and software is good on PP

If playing 6max I vote for PP if FR vote for FTP
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      OK so be it, after Titan will release my cashout, I will move to FTP :)

Thanks for help every1 :)
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Hello

I'm gonna leave Titan too. The question is Full Tilt or Pokerstars?

I'm NL 50 player (started NL1$ few weeks ago), 4-6 tables, full table, sss, don't use elephant(anymore). On Titan I came up to 930€ from starting 50$. I cashed out most of my money so I'm ready to start almost from the scratch. I would deposit from 200-250$.

Full Tilt+
      +100% up to $600 bonus
      + 27% rakeback
      -$ balance

PokerStars+
      -100% up to $50 bonus!
      +rakeback?
      -$ balance

freerolls?
      which one has more freerolls? for rookies not for points.

tournaments?
      5-10$ buyin.

software comparison?
      probably are there-there...or is it?

competition?
      heard that Fulltilt is harder, since there are many more players on PS that would be logical. Is the difference that big?

store?
      Which one has better things? And more understandable terms for buying.

other benefits?
      anything else I should consider in my calculation?

Tnx in advance for all your advices!
    • Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      Can I ask, why you leave Titan?
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Consider a bonus hunt in Pokerroom - the bonus is the easiest around and FR traffic is OK and fishier than on FTP for example.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by finchybg
      Consider a bonus hunt in Pokerroom - the bonus is the easiest around and FR traffic is OK and fishier than on FTP for example.
      I would consider waiting a bit here - since the PokerRoom bonus is currently unavailable. We should have the Bwin bonus soon though - and I can confirm that it is very nice to clear :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by finchybg
      I would consider waiting a bit here - since the PokerRoom bonus is currently unavailable. We should have the Bwin bonus soon though - and I can confirm that it is very nice to clear :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      I can't wait now since i am looking for next site to clear nice bonus :D

I hope we'll have more than 1 month time to do so also:D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pe4Ce2
      Can I ask, why you leave Titan?
      rofl, how long you got? Is there a limit to post size on here :D

Bart
    • heartburn13
      heartburn13
      Bronze
      I am choosing a new site today i am pretty sure I am going to sign up with ftp, is it possible to get my account tracked on ps as i havent put any bucks there before, but have held an account for a long time, also people are saying about a rakeback at ftp on top of first deposit bonus how do u get that?
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      freerolls?
      which one has more freerolls? for rookies not for points.
      i have absolutely no idea but if i got it right you are playing nl50 so you shouldn´t care about freerolls too much :D

tournaments?
      5-10$ buyin.
      are you talking about sngs or mtts ? imo stars has the best mtts available. sngs are great on both sites. especially at the lower limits.

software comparison?
      probably are there-there...or is it?
      ftp and stars have the best software available. i can´t say which one is better. both work excellent for me. some people say they have some problems with full tilt crashes but i never had one... and i´m playing a lot there.

competition?
      heard that Fulltilt is harder, since there are many more players on PS that would be logical. Is the difference that big?
      especially at the low limits i wouldn´t think too much about the competition... you will find plenty of bad player everywhere. full tilt is fishy as hell when the americans wake up.

store?
      Which one has better things? And more understandable terms for buying.
      haven´t looked at the stars shop for a long time. i think both shops have some nice items. depends on what you want...
      "more understandable terms of buying" -> stars :D

other benefits?
      anything else I should consider in my calculation?
      rakeback -> ftp (i just prefer to get my money week by week without doing anything. at stars you always have to buy some boni and stuff. furthermore the 27% rakeback is quite a lot. at stars you need to be supernova to reach this amount of rakeback i guess. but if you play that much you could also participate in the ironman challenge at ftp which would boost your rakeback even further :D
      ftp shortcuts -> ftp (just the best script available)

//edit: btw: if you want to deposit at ftp you should deposit at least 600$. you are just losing to much by not doing so. of course you will be getting rakeback when the bonus is done BUT:
      e.g.: i´m playing sngs and cleaning the bonus meant like 42% rakeback for me... that´s quite a bit more than 27% :)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by heartburn13
      I am choosing a new site today i am pretty sure I am going to sign up with ftp, is it possible to get my account tracked on ps as i havent put any bucks there before, but have held an account for a long time, also people are saying about a rakeback at ftp on top of first deposit bonus how do u get that?
      mh i had the same problem. afaik it´s possible to contact the support and to ask if they can close your account. than you can register a new one using the ps.de code.
      when you register a new account using the ps.de code you will receive rakeback... quite easy :)
    • xMariachix
      xMariachix
      Bronze
      you can, just contact them, and say you haven't your old account and wish for it to be deleted and that you want to do a new account. I had an old account at FTP prior to my sponsorship, and got a new account, and requested that my old on be closed, it's not really hard, and the request is very reasonable.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      yep it is.
      nevertheless they declined my query without any reason...

most of the time it should be no problem though