need some admin's help

• NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      I decided to make a deposit at mansion. before depositing I contacted a member of your support staff

NRGBlaze,
      27.12.08 22:08: Hello!
      I have an account in MansionPoker, that I received the starting bankroll from PS to. So I want to ask If the first deposit bonus is still available for me.
      Also I hope that you can answer those questions as well:
      Do the Club Bonus Points that you receive in the end of each month count towards fulfilling the wager requirements?
      Does the 100% club point bonus in January for PS members count for the same thing?
      Do I need to contact you prior to depositing? (because I see that the 100% bonus up to 500$ the Mansion offers differs from the 200% bonus up to 600$ that you are offering)
      pure,
      28.12.08 16:14: Dear NRGBlaze,

Although you received the starting money at Mansion Poker, you can still claim our deposit bonus (200% up to $600). You do not need to contact us before you make your deposit, the bonus is triggered automatically.

The extra MCP are not considered for the bonus conditions and unfortunately will not affect your StrategyPoints, but other than that you can use them as regular MCP.

Best regards,
      pure

So I made a deposit in mansion for 300$.the bonus did not trigger, so I contacted the support and they assured me that the bonus will be credited to my account after 2-3 days and it will be backdated to the time of my deposit.
      After 5 days (and contacting the support 2 more times of course) I receive my bonus, but its 300$, instead of 600$ and its not backdated (I played a lot during these days). I contacted the support of mansion once again and they sent me this e-mail:

Hello Dilyan,

Thank you for contacting MANSION.

In regards to your query, we can confirm that in order to claim the pokerstrategy first deposit bonus offer of 200% up to $600 you needed to open your MANSION account within the time this promotion was offered and enter the correct referral code.

However, after reviewing your account please be advised that you opened your account on the 2008-06-08 before the pokerstrategy first deposit bonus offer of 200% up to $600 was offered and you did not enter the correct referral code to be able to claim this promotional offer.

Should you have any further queries or require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kindest regards,

Lenise

MANSION Member Services

SO can somebody tell me what should I do to get this fixed X(
  • 1 reply
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      WOW! Everything's been solved. in less then 30 min after posting this everything's fine.
      I do not know if I should thank anyone specific for the fast response, but you have one big THANK YOU from me.
      :heart: PS.com :heart:

EDIT: also you should check your support. I received this ticket 20 min ago

Dear NRGBlaze,

The problem seems to be that the bonus details of the registration day apply to you. Unfortunately, there was no such bonus when you registered your account. I´m sorry but in this case there is nothing we can do for you. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
      Jeff

I already have the bonus, thank to the heroic effort of someone from PS that contacted the Mansion support during my chat session with them, but it seems that its somebody from the forum
      So thank you whoever you are :D