Windows 8 new net bet client

• schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      Hi today netbet switched to a new ipoker version and i cant click the login button, the login box shows and i can click the forgot password and create new account buttons but not the login. im using windows 8 and i tried reinstalling the client and it still didn't work. any help would be appreciated. thank you
  • 18 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Schahine,

Also got the new Netbet client and had problems to login but after restarting the client i could login but it was little slow, also at Windows 8,, so try again and i hope it will work

Rompas
    • schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      Hi rompas ty for the reply.
      I tried multiple times and reinstalled the software using a different browser and still no luck. When i click the red login button it does nothing but the other buttons work which is a bit weird. I cant find anything online everyone seems to be on windows 10. I would be happy to hear any suggestions. Thank you
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      Windows 7, same problem.
      Restarted, reinstalled, etc., I can click the logg in button as often as I want - nothing happens.

Edit: Anyone knows how I can have my 150€ Ipops-Token handled?
      E2: All buttons on logg in window react to clicks "forgot password?", "Creat Account", only "login" is disfunctional.

After clicking it some times I get a message of being "logged out due to dupliate accounts", never having been logged in.
      Also tried the "click once and give it a minute (or 10) approach - nothing happens.

E3: To make it more hilarious, I can even see the tournaments when clicking that tab "tournaments" and can open lobbies, seeing who is playing....
    • Geebee2
      Geebee2
      Bronze
      Same here with Windows XP. Do ipoker EVER get any changes to work first time?
    • schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      It worked after clicking multiple times. but its a bit laggy and slow
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      I have windows 10 and cannot login all day and support have been useless in trying to solve the issue. Crappy software just got even crappier.. unreal
    • schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      Even tho i can login after clicking multiple times the software is very slow and buggy. The old version was way better, smoother and easier to navigate. Its far less enjoyable now...
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      There is a lot of moaning in the 888 thread on 2p2 about the software there. I am often tempted to suggest they give ipoker a try - they will soon come to realize 888 software is relatively slick ;)
    • schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      If there is a way to get back to the older version it will be much better. Do you guys know if that is possible?
      I gave 888 a try and didn't like the software at all. It was also slow and buggy, but then again the problem could be from my laptop and windows version.
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      I still cannot login to my netbet account.
      Seems like it is not enough people that have issues with latest update to fix the problems it caused.
      Until sundayeverything was fine and went smoothly, since monday (and the update) I am unable to login, which clearly is a problem of the update.
      I would not know why I had no issues with netbet before.

Regards
    • rompas
      rompas
      I was able to login now, you guys still have problems?
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      Yes, I do.
      Nothing changed. I can even open tournament lobbies, see players stacks, can click on the players to have them shown "in big" (new feature), etc...
      I can just not login, everything else is cool.
    • rompas
      rompas
      crap thought it was fixed since i could login :f_cry:
    • schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      Hey guys here i need to wait like a minute or two after clicking login multiple times and it works but its very slow and full of bugs. I am gonna share parts of an email i got from netbet support but i still haven't tried their suggestion. Hope it works for you.

"Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry that you experienced this issue.

I would advise you to reinstall the NetBet Poker software with Internet Explorer 9 (or higher) using the link below:

https://poker.netbet.com/en/download
      Then, you need to open Internet Explorer, go to Tools, views and compatibility and then settings, and add these sites:

netbet.com, netbetpoker.com and poker.netbet.com, netbet.co.uk, ipokercom.appspot.com and techonlinecorp.com

If you have any more queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,"

Edit: It did not work i still need to click many times and wait for a few minutes before i can log in and it is still very slow.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey schahine111,

You will find a couple of posts here.here with more detailed instructions.

Regards

Laz
    • schahine111
      schahine111
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,
      Thank you for the link, for now i am able to play but it is very slow and it sometimes crashes, i am gonna wait for netbet to fix the problem because from what i see there is many complaints on different threads so hopefully a fix should be on the way soon.

Edit: It is working now, i am able to login.
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      I can login without problems now...!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Showdown13
      I can login without problems now...!
      Awesome. Let's hope it continues. :f_cool: