2 questions.

• 4 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I think for memory you have to deposit before you can make a withdrawal, 730 FPP is enough to clear the deposit but I think they still need a deposit for security reasons. If you can afford it, deposit enough to get the maximum bonus (I think its still $100 but someone correct me if it isnt). You can then take that $100 out 48 hours later + what ever else you want. You have 6 months to clear the other $100 bonus (1000FPP). Hope that helps.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      1. I'm pretty sure you will need to deposit once. This is just to verify your bank account or whatever type of account you want to withdraw to. So it can be the minimum deposit amount.
      Your fpp's have noting to do with it though.

2. Not totaly sure, but I would have seen the option by now if it were possible, so no.
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I believe that if you withdraw during the period of bonus clearing the bonus will be lost.

TTT
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TTT241
      I believe that if you withdraw during the period of bonus clearing the bonus will be lost.

TTT
      I recently withdrew while having a bonus, and it's still running ... but maybe the first deposit bonus could be different.