This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hand Histories on new NetBet software

• Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Hi,

Its probably something pretty obvious but I have hand histories set to to store locally and with the old software a file was created for this that HM2 could import.

However in the new software nothing has been created anywhere. Where does the new version store hand histories I don't have the option to either set or see the location. Appreciate some help on this!
  • 5 replies
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Bronze
      In the NetBet Poker program you will see a folder called data. Follow the links under that folder and you will find the folders History, user name and data. There you will find the folders Tables / Tournaments under the last folder under data.
      As a note I had to put the folder in Poker Tracker manually as it did not recognize where Net Bet stores the hand histories when trying to use the auto detect button.
    • Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Thanks Gam3rOngoing appreciated working now.
    • zyvy
      zyvy
      Bronze
      I did all that and still got waiting for hands
      I'm trying to get it on tournament tables
      It is visible on table finder but nothing happens when I choose it
      Hand history is saved
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Bronze
      i have same problem, in settings store hands locally and in PT i have folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBet Poker\data\username\History and still nothing
    • magze
      magze
      Bronze
      same problem here!

But netbet support is ready to help you! ...........(or not!)