How do you import sng resultes in PT3

• Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      I have PT3 build 3 running when i play the stars sng's, the hud works, hands are imported everything seems fine, but when i look at the results (grahps) it shows that i have no winings, same for results for the villans.
      I tried to import them manually after i request the tournament history on my mail, still no results.
      I don't want to introduce the results manually, i know that it is possible but is there any solution?

What should i do?

THX :D
  • 4 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      You have to click the tournaments tab onb top bar of pt3 and then go to enter results,and enter them there.
      For 1 table SNgs you can use the auto fill option
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      On Full Tilt it imports automatically since they add a summary file to the HH which also gets imported once you finish the tourney. On Stars you have to request the summaries and then import them (you can request up to 100 summaries at a time). On Party and iPoker you have to import the reasults manually using the auto fill function. In the newest version of Pokertracker you can select multiple tourney at once and then have them auto filled so it's not that much of a pain anymore..
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for the replays.
    • venus57
      venus57
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Backcushion
      You have to click the tournaments tab onb top bar of pt3 and then go to enter results,and enter them there.
      For 1 table SNgs you can use the auto fill option
      OR...
      You can ask Pokerstars for example, to send You Your results of the last x tourneys, and they will do so in a minute.
      Then simply import those received textfiles manually into Your db.
      Your results will be automatically mapped. I think this is a more elegant, and fault-free way of doing it.
      Pokerstars is working on providing results in HH automatically in the future.