More star coins needed for cash rebate

• KoeNe4U
      KoeNe4U
      Gold
      Is it me or did Pokerstars increase the amount of star coins needed to get for example a €100 cash rebate?? :f_ugly:
      If I am not mistaken this was 10600 star coins a week ago, but now its like 11400.
      I am getting sick and tired of all those negative changes. :f_mad: If there only was a poker room with a software and traffic comparable to Pokerstars, this monopolistic sh*t would finally stop!!
  • 5 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi KoeN4u,

I dont have any changes, i still get 100$ for 10000 star coins but it can be possible its local changes in regulated markets like for example UK maybe , cant say for sure since i cant check those markets.

Hopefully other users in same area as you can say if its been any changes lately.

Regards/ Rompas
    • MaF1406
      MaF1406
      Silver
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi KoeNe4U,

One star coin should be valued at 0.01$. For me it looks like I can get 100$ with 10.000 star coins.
      As rompas said, it might be a local change in some markets. Or if you are taking your cash in €, it might be the change in currency exchange rate. Although that seems like 7% increase if my math is right and the exchange rates haven't changed that much in the last week.

Regards

la55i
    • KoeNe4U
      KoeNe4U
      Gold
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi KoeNe4U,

One star coin should be valued at 0.01$. For me it looks like I can get 100$ with 10.000 star coins.
      As rompas said, it might be a local change in some markets. Or if you are taking your cash in €, it might be the change in currency exchange rate. Although that seems like 7% increase if my math is right and the exchange rates haven't changed that much in the last week.

Regards

la55i
      I am from Belgium so my cash rebates are indeed in euros. I'm quite sure it was 10600 one or two weeks ago, so if it's just the exchange rate, I am okay with it. It means just I need to grind a bit more each month for the same result so lets not waste time and grind it out :f_cool:
      thx for the info!
    • la55i
      la55i
      I'm not sure if it is because of the change in exchange rates. That was just my guess :)
      I think increase from 10600 to 11400 looks a bit too big to be just because of those rates.
      If you really want to know why this is happening, you should contact PokerStars' support.

Good luck with your grinding :gl: