This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

More star coins needed for cash rebate

• KoeNe4U
      KoeNe4U
      Bronze
      Is it me or did Pokerstars increase the amount of star coins needed to get for example a €100 cash rebate?? :f_ugly:
      If I am not mistaken this was 10600 star coins a week ago, but now its like 11400.
      I am getting sick and tired of all those negative changes. :f_mad: If there only was a poker room with a software and traffic comparable to Pokerstars, this monopolistic sh*t would finally stop!!
  • 5 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi KoeN4u,

I dont have any changes, i still get 100$ for 10000 star coins but it can be possible its local changes in regulated markets like for example UK maybe , cant say for sure since i cant check those markets.

Hopefully other users in same area as you can say if its been any changes lately.

Regards/ Rompas
    • MaF1406
      MaF1406
      Bronze
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi KoeNe4U,

One star coin should be valued at 0.01$. For me it looks like I can get 100$ with 10.000 star coins.
      As rompas said, it might be a local change in some markets. Or if you are taking your cash in €, it might be the change in currency exchange rate. Although that seems like 7% increase if my math is right and the exchange rates haven't changed that much in the last week.

Regards

la55i
    • KoeNe4U
      KoeNe4U
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi KoeNe4U,

One star coin should be valued at 0.01$. For me it looks like I can get 100$ with 10.000 star coins.
      As rompas said, it might be a local change in some markets. Or if you are taking your cash in €, it might be the change in currency exchange rate. Although that seems like 7% increase if my math is right and the exchange rates haven't changed that much in the last week.

Regards

la55i
      I am from Belgium so my cash rebates are indeed in euros. I'm quite sure it was 10600 one or two weeks ago, so if it's just the exchange rate, I am okay with it. It means just I need to grind a bit more each month for the same result so lets not waste time and grind it out :f_cool:
      thx for the info!
    • la55i
      la55i
      I'm not sure if it is because of the change in exchange rates. That was just my guess :)
      I think increase from 10600 to 11400 looks a bit too big to be just because of those rates.
      If you really want to know why this is happening, you should contact PokerStars' support.

Good luck with your grinding :gl: