Hello guys!!

• daniliano
      daniliano
      Bronze
      I have been playing for 8 years. I used to play live until the games dried. :)
      Now i am playing at pokerstars. Things are going pretty bad, and i am on the verge of going crazy.
      Thing is i dont know what is wrong. My main problem is that my red line negates all my profits , it is not just negative.
      I saw videos, read theory and stuff but was not able to correct this thing (the samples i got are big like 100k+ hands at 5 and 10nl 6max zoom and reg)

My stats are decent i believe, i tried to increase my WWSF but no luck so far. I hope i can make it.

*Btw i used to be a dealer for a while.
      Now i am going abroad to finish my studies abroad. And see how it goes.
  • 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi daniliano,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

I'm sorry to hear you are having rough time. Just remember that tough times don't last but tough people do :)

A good way to start fixing your game is to get the basics right. You could start by watching our coach LemOn36's beginner videos.
      Also, you can get your leaks fixed by posting difficult hands to our hand discussion board.

Remember to use one of our free poker money or bonus offers. That way you will get lifetime bronze level and you can earn strategy points by playing poker. Then you will get access to more advanced study material.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :f_thumbsup:

:gl:

la55i
    • daniliano
      daniliano
      Bronze
      Thank you for the input. I just wanted to ask about these free poker money offers. I tried registering with 888 ,it tells me it is not tracked. Then i tried to register with Netbet but the page wasn't opening, can i just do it manually for Netbet? go to the site bymyself and do it.
      *Note that things in my country are a bit strange cause because of legislation, but i think netbet is gonna be okay. Thanks!
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi daniliano,

You have to carefully follow the instructions provided on our website (clicking the links and using possible promo codes that we provide), otherwise you won't get your free money and your account will not be tracked. So unfortunately you can not go to NetBet's site directly and create an account.

If you have problems with some download links, or your account seems to be not tracked even if it should be, I think it is best to open a ticket with our customer support team. Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'. They will be able to look into this and give you more help :f_thumbsup:

Regards,

la55i
    • tonirul3z
      tonirul3z
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:
    • cadbuary
      cadbuary
      Bronze
      hello :f_thumbsup: