Best online room for Omaha?

• Ray3zor
      I quite like Omaha as a break from Holdem. Are there any online poker rooms you would recommend for trying out Omaha a bit more? I'm looking for low buy-in games/tournaments or even freerolls (with mega prizes),

• 7 replies
    • basti81
      try poker stars. the cash game limits start at 0.01/0.02$
      and they are easy to beat :D
    • dlfoster
      I like Titan, easier to beat than pokerstars.

But US players can't play, so that might explain the easier games.

I think european players generally have less access to pokerbooks etc.

That's why I don't like pokerstars, because many players buy poker books with FPP and become better.. Well that's my theory anyways..
    • Biglion
      The Omaha players at PokerStars are the best around besides the middle and high stakes levels at Full Tilt...

I have some friends playing Omaha in Titan Poker and they are really happy about it.

You have a PL20 level there and the Double or nothing are quite good for any good omaha player. The level there is low... plenty of fishes at the tables. If you see my friend "kanopok" at the tables, RUN. He's really good.

DONT CHOSE PARTY POKER! They dont have a level lower than PL25!
    • Cagey75
      Is your friend a pro? No? then he'd get no more respect than any other player :P

Omaha on iPoker in soft at low buy in. Prima network has some awful players/donks in the micro limits, patience there will get you paid for sure once you're not overly aggressive yourself.
    • Kimber88
      So I have my money on PokerStars. Let's say I want to fool around with some PLO. By fooling around I don't mean playing stupid, I will take it serious. But playing for the fun of it.

So just how easy should it be to beat 1c/2c PLO on Stars? Just wondering if anyone had any experience with that?
    • PidKoker
      my feelings are that you should start out on atleast 0.02/0.04 because dont the .01/.02 have stupid buy-in ammounts (or so I thought).. I play 0.02/0.04 on mansion... you could try messing around with PokerTrackerOmaha and the AceHud if you plan to play only like 1 table or something but at those low stakes you wouldnt need it anyways.. I am saving my Trial period for SH
    • Kimber88
      They have a max of 250 BB buyin. But so does the 2c/4c on Stars I think.

About PT Omaha I had on another PC and I believe it was limited to 1000 hands on trial. not time limited. They might have changed it though.

Thanks for the reply.

another question:
      Should I stick to the 50 buyin rule even when I play super micro limit?