Full Tilt/Pokerstars merger

• Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      I was wondering with the merger coming soon, I have atracked Tilt account and an untracked Stars account. I was interested to know if you have information on how the strategy points from the 2 merged rooms will work. I play mostly on Stars for volume of players as my time of play Tilt is empty.
  • 32 replies
    • serethor
      serethor
      Bronze
      bump
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

This is how it is expected to work. The status quo will continue,

If you are tracked on Stars and not Tilt, you will only receive SPs for your play on Stars.
      If you are tracked on Tilt and not Stars, you will only receive SPs for your play on Tilt.
      If you are tracked on both, then you will earn for play on both clients.

FullTilt's earning rate has been adjusted to mirror Stars at 1 SP = 2 VPPs

Regards

Laz
    • Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      So far after a couple days playing on Tilt which I am tracked on, I have earned 0 Strategy points, maybe the reporting is just delayed due o recent changes
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gawdless73,

A 2 day delay is fairly standard for SP reporting as we have to wait for the report to come from the room, check for errors and than import the details into the system.

However, I would expect that there may be further delays as Stars/Tilt have repeatedly stated that their major focus is on getting players funds and VIP rewards migrated to their Stars ID.

As always, if you believe you have earned a status upgrade then don't hesitate in opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz
    • Post removed

• serethor
      serethor
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza61, I just get answer from the fulltilt support and they wrote:

Unfortunately not. As explained before, in all situations where a player already has an existing PokerStars and an existing Full Tilt account, the resulting new Stars Account will have the same affiliate link (or lack of affiliate link) as the PokerStars or Full Tilt account that was created *first* chronologically.

As you already had a Stars Account without any affiliation, you will no longer be able to accumulate Strategy Points as this Stars Account is not linked to the affiliate PokerStrategy.

Unfortunately we cannot retroactively associate your Stars Account with any affiliate.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi.

Thanks for the info serethor. We are still in discussions with PokerStars on this topic. We'll give an update when we know more.

Cheers
    • Zeldyman
      Zeldyman
      Gold
      I have the account at Full Tilt (FT) which is not linked to PSGY (it used to be linked in times of the old FTP, before Amaya...). I have the account at Stars which is linked to PSGY (newer account than the FT one). What will happen to me in terms of earning SP's when I upgrade FT to a new software and merge my older not linked FT account to my newer linked Stars account?
    • serethor
      serethor
      Bronze
      Just wait, as Marta said, I hope we will find out what next as soon as possible ;) I hope it all end well, and we'll be able to collect strategypoints again :)
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Well, then it's no point whatsoever to play on the Full Tilt-skin. Amaya seems dedicated to make my pokerlife as miserable as possible.
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      I know what you mean, Svinhugg, I have paid tens of thousands to them through Stars with no deal, they might allow me a few crumbs now my FTP account is there too. Who knows, maybe they will see sense.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Zeldyman
      I have the account at Full Tilt (FT) which is not linked to PSGY (it used to be linked in times of the old FTP, before Amaya...). I have the account at Stars which is linked to PSGY (newer account than the FT one). What will happen to me in terms of earning SP's when I upgrade FT to a new software and merge my older not linked FT account to my newer linked Stars account?
      You should be able to earn StrategyPoints if your PokerStars account is tracked and was created even before the "new FT" account. Having said that, we are still waiting for more information from PokerStars on this subject.
    • Zeldyman
      Zeldyman
      Gold
      thx 4 answer, but it wasn't created before...
      My original Full Tilt Poker account was created on 15/01/2010 and it was linked with PokerStrategy
      I lost PSGY link after re-launch of FTP (6/11/2012). IT WASN'T MY FAULT.

My PokerStars account was created on 8/12/2013 and it is linked with PokerStrategy.

So what do you recommend me to do if I do not want to lose PokerStars connection with you? I havent merge the accounts yet...
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      As I said above, we have not received the detailed information from PokerStars yet. I believe PokerStars support was referring to the "new Full Tilt" tracking (so after the re-launch). However, let's wait for the official statement. Thanks.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I got some SP just at the beginning of the merge from Full Tilt. If it was from that I have played on FT just before the merge but forgot about it or it is from the period that I was "half-merged" I don't know but now I just don't get any SP anymore.

But it is well in the line of the new management to rather than having a happy poker-player spending thousands of rake-dollars they just want me to go somewhere else. Amaya must be secret agents of some anti-gaming association.
    • serethor
      serethor
      Bronze
      still no info from pokerstars? ;)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi, no update on the details yet. PokerStars are discussing it internally and will let us know about the outcome. We will of course inform you as soon as we have more information.
    • straddle007
      straddle007
      Bronze
      how it smell this discussion?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Please be patient, no details as of yet.