This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Micro limits on Full Tilt

• phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi FL gurus,

I didn't saw that Full Tilt have FL tables starting at $0.25/$0.50...
      I made my first $50 deposit, but now I can't play because I don't have enough bankroll.

What you guys advise me to do? Play NL SSS and try to reach $150 to go back to FL, or try basic strategy of NL SnG? Another option could be win another $100 at Mansion (where now I play at $0.10/$0.20) and move to Full Tilt... but I'm afraid I can't reach this before the 100% first deposit bonus expire.

Tnx! Best regards
  • 5 replies
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      I think u can start playing the $0.25/$0.50 FL fullring tables even with 100BB, esp. if u have previous experience with FL , im guessing u also get a first deposit bonus so u can release another 50$ as u play but tilting is then a serious problem with 100BB bankroll.

So if u tilt fast maybe its better to grind some SSS on micro nl tables, or as u said Sng's but i dont know how to play them actually so i dont know whats with variance there.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I don't think the SNGs are the way. You would have to learn a LOT to play them profitably and since the game is entirely diffrent to FL you wouldn't even be able to use those skills latter on..
      I believe 100BB should be enough to start playing the lowest FL limit just as gape0000 said you can never tilt.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Well it's a gamble. How many hands have you played? How big is a typical downswing for you? The money is 2.5x more than at .10/.20 so it will be a challenge when you lose 15-25 BB's on a single table in 10-15 minutes which is pretty standard. The risk of ruin is too high since it's a new site and a new limit. You might lose out a bit on the bonus by waiting but the bonus is not that much. Hopefully you signed up with the 27% rakeback deal. The rakeback isn't going anywhere and you'll be able to make more then $50 with the rakeback deal in no time.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      How's the game at $1/2 at full tilt at FL-SH? I'm looking for a different place to play since the rake on iPoker is killing me, around 3.42BB/100 at .50/1 SH. The rake at .25/.50 was better by my calculations, 2.1BB/100. The only thing is I'm still getting a good winrate at iPoker, 5.7bb/100 at .25/.50 and 3.8bb/100 at .50/1, so I'm wondering if a move to full tilt would be worth it.

Edit: Sorry, me donkey. I forgot to divide by two when figuring out the rake for .25/.50. It should be 4.2BB/100.
    • choupeo
      choupeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      How's the game at $1/2 at full tilt at FL-SH? I'm looking for a different place to play since the rake on iPoker is killing me, around 3.5BB/100 at .50/1 SH. The rake at .25/.50 was better by my calculations, 2.1BB/100. The only thing is I'm still getting a good winrate at iPoker, 5.7bb/100 at .25/.50 and 3.8bb/100 at .50/1, so I'm wondering if a move to full tilt would be worth it.
      I believe the $1/2 game at fulltilt is better than $1/2 at ipoker. The aggression level is probably the same or even less and there are more loose players at FT. However, as far as I remember, the .50/1 game is much much easier than 1/2 at ipoker. Overall, I think FT is better. You can get rb + bonus and the software is far better.