bahh..

• EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      i can't understand my upswings and downswings.. i play and win 30$ after a long struggle and than loose 40$ in a minute... i make a lot of smal right choices and blew out a really big one..

i'm now down to 150$ from the 250$ i used 2 had... it's driving me crazy.. is anyone ele feels that he plays better at his first hour than his third hour? what can i do about it?
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Stop being result-orientated and improve your skills, then the big blinds will come to you.

Poker is a longterm game, Shortterm is meant for Gamblers in Poker and you aren't gambling with PokerStrategy :D

[Edit] Special for you, this was my 3000th post so please respect my post :rolleyes:
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      Also, just remember that you may be getting tired or losing concentration by the third hour at a table. You may need to take a break every two hours or so (or even more often)... If you are noticing that you are constantly losing money after a certain time just have a run for half an hour or something to eat and try to regain your concentration.

If your body is telling you something, even subconsiously, it's probably a good idea to listen to it.

Good luck at the tables again. Hope this helps.
    • EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      i try to take each session for a time.. i hope to report at the upswing forum... :)