This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bahh..

• EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      i can't understand my upswings and downswings.. i play and win 30$ after a long struggle and than loose 40$ in a minute... i make a lot of smal right choices and blew out a really big one..

i'm now down to 150$ from the 250$ i used 2 had... it's driving me crazy.. is anyone ele feels that he plays better at his first hour than his third hour? what can i do about it?
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Stop being result-orientated and improve your skills, then the big blinds will come to you.

Poker is a longterm game, Shortterm is meant for Gamblers in Poker and you aren't gambling with PokerStrategy :D

[Edit] Special for you, this was my 3000th post so please respect my post :rolleyes:
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      Also, just remember that you may be getting tired or losing concentration by the third hour at a table. You may need to take a break every two hours or so (or even more often)... If you are noticing that you are constantly losing money after a certain time just have a run for half an hour or something to eat and try to regain your concentration.

If your body is telling you something, even subconsiously, it's probably a good idea to listen to it.

Good luck at the tables again. Hope this helps.
    • EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      i try to take each session for a time.. i hope to report at the upswing forum... :)