My big blind stats 25NL SH

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I've played 10k hands at 25NL. The only position I'm losing from is the big blind, but with -47 bb/100. But I expect to be losing from the small blind as well when I've played more hands.
      I've played 1800 hands in the bb. I don't know if I need a much bigger sample of hands played in that position, but hopefully somebody can work with it:

Hands played in big blind:

Any comments on my stats are very much appreciated!

edit: It's NL25 SH.
  • 9 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I think for 10k hands your positional variance is still kinda big.A stat like fold BB to steal can be usefull here to determine if your actual losses are caused by not defending enough or by coolers postflop.I have like 73% fold BB to steal, multitabling NL25 after 90k hands, and my winrate is around -27BB/100.I could defend more, for sure.
      Anyway, its normal to lose from the BB, as the blind is posted.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Oke! In that case, I'll just continue the way I'm playing and wait for a whole lot more hands.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      I think for 10k hands your positional variance is still kinda big.A stat like fold BB to steal can be usefull here to determine if your actual losses are caused by not defending enough or by coolers postflop.I have like 73% fold BB to steal, multitabling NL25 after 90k hands, and my winrate is around -27BB/100.I could defend more, for sure.
      Anyway, its normal to lose from the BB, as the blind is posted.
      this.

try to raise more and call less btw.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Check your money won without posting BB on BB position, it must be the largest number among all positions, as lost 25c are not counted and won are. If it's not big then you have problems playing at BB.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      Check your money won without posting BB on BB position, it must be the largest number among all positions, as lost 25c are not counted and won are. If it's not big then you have problems playing at BB.
      Actually the largest numbers should be in CO and BU, because in BB you are playing most of the time OOP, and are forced to fold the better hand.
      But as said, 10k hand is nothing for positional conclusions.Make 10 times that and you'll have a decent samplesize.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      Actually the largest numbers should be in CO and BU, because in BB you are playing most of the time OOP, and are forced to fold the better hand.
      But as said, 10k hand is nothing for positional conclusions.Make 10 times that and you'll have a decent samplesize.
      I thought so too, but it's not true, as after 40k hands my BB winnings = 5/3 of BU winnings. I wondered why, but then one guy explained this to me. Basically it's because you enter the hand with 1BB discount if you decide to play, but that 1BB isn't counted by PokerTracker(won $ amount required to post BB), that's why it must be very big.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      :rolleyes: you guys lost me, but nevermind =)
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      By the way, darkonebg, I've been noticing how you're helping a lotta people. Not only me, you're all throughout the forums :) .

I just wanted to say kuddo's man, a lot of kuddo's!
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      By the way, darkonebg, I've been noticing how you're helping a lotta people. Not only me, you're all throughout the forums :) .

I just wanted to say kuddo's man, a lot of kuddo's!
      Well , Im trying :)
      Thanks ! :P