This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wins that just make you smile

• Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Obviously winning at any time will put a smileon your face but once in a while certain wins are just a little sweeter.

Playing just a $2.40 sng last night and one guy from before the first hand was dealt started with his crap talking, non stop. Since I tend to like to involve myself in helping any one at the table work themselves into tilt. I gladly helped in mocking him so he took a particular dislike to me. He wasn't a very good player but kept hitting the right hands at the right time, so had a huge chip lead, when we were first down to 3 handed and a bigger lead going into HU play with me 11000-2500ish.

Needless to say I beat him in 4 hands all of which he spent typing more than playing which made it even easier to beat him. Then after he was beat he proceded to go on about how I just lucked out and he'd beat me 9 of 10 HU so why don't I join him at another table and play him HU for $20 a game. While this probably BR management wise was not my brightest move I just had to and after he was beat for the 4th straight time he finally shut up and left leaving me with a nice BR boost of about $72 after rake. With a BR now at about $410 it was one heck of a nice boost I must say.
  • 3 replies