Hero: $12.00
      UTG+1: $5.88
      MP1: $4.60
      CO: $3.49
      Button: $22.29
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $5.81

Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is UTG with Q A
      Hero raises to $0.4, 4 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: Q T Q ($0.9, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.5, SB calls.

Turn: 6 ($1.9, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.4, SB calls.

River: 4 ($4.7, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero ?????

How many weaker hands call me here If i bet River? Should I B/F it or what? I don't see any worse hand Rraising it here.
  • 6 replies
    • matt1234
      matt1234
      Bronze
      Don't see a weaker hand calling it either..... (though it is NL10 I guess, so maybe I'm wrong). Wouldn't bet this as it looks too much like he's either called to make his draw/miss his draw and you won't get any more out of him anyway by betting, only lose the pot. Check is most +EV for me here
    • Jumbles
      Jumbles
      Bronze
      Bet/call if you like money.
    • Coreprime
      Coreprime
      Platinum
      easy valuebet !

I see a lot of hands that will call the riverbet
      any Q
      any T with descent kicker
      maybe even 88,99,77

since there are 2 queens on the board he might not put you on AQ
      and if he shoves the river I call for sure
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Bet/call if you like money.

I tend agree with Jumbles.IMHO you should bet/fold or bet/call depending on opp.I see some weaker hands that can call you- any pp (he can suspect that u have oc,oc+gutshot on this flop and barreling him),Tx (like 9Tx,JTx),some oc like AJs,even weaker Qx(OJ,O9s). It`s hard to tell without stats.Of course there is possibility that u're way behind(flush,QT,66,44) but if u think on every dangerous board about hands that beat u ,you loose too much value.I think I have this leak but I'm trying to work on this :D .Also better hands should collect value so they should bet,raise on turn and river.
      U should choose right value bet size depending on opp on the river.1/2 pot size is optimal for most of the opps.If u play against rational opp who rarely bluffs,low aggression on river can bet 1/3 or 1/4 and fold to a raise.If opp if bluffer and aggressive on the river can use same amount and call his raise because u provoke bluff or can bet at least 1/2 to show him that u valuebeting for real.Check/c can be option for bluff induce against aggro.If opp calling station u should bet if he checks and fold when he bets.
      Use not only stats,but look how many tables he is playing-if he plays 12 tables and calls you 2 streets then can check behind.
      Good luck :)
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      He rarely check/raises a made flush here and if he called 2 streets with worse he calls another unless you overbet hugely so I have an easy value bet here.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      on NL10 a lot of 10 will call , clear bet here i think