This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all!, omg im playing cards again XD

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Felipe Suarez, I'm from Bogotá, Colombia.

I used to play a trading card game called Magic: the Gathering. Some of you may know it since many professional magic players have switched to poker, I guess because the work/win ratio is better in poker, in magic you have to read and practice a lot too, but the most you can gain in a tournament is like 50k. I think some of you may know Julien Nujiten, a dutch guy who won 40k in magic worlds championship at the age of 15, and is now a poker pro.

I had some success with mtg, earning travels around the world to compete in international events, but I quited last year because I was spending too much time in the game.

Now I'm planning to play poker only in my spare time, like on vacations and boring sundays :P , I hope I don't get as addicted as I was with magic, but well it would be nice to earn some profit, also v. nice if I could manage to play some day a live poker tournament outside my country like I did with magic.

Finally, congratulations to Pokerstrategy.com, this is a great site with lot of information, I hope to be around here for a while :)
  • 1 reply